Official Community Forums Home

Wireless Remote Control Egg

nosleepnmesa

• Members

GK13001main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5200

I received my latest box from Tootimid. I was like a little kid waiting for my package to arrive to see what was inside. I opened the box to find this wireless remote control egg. I have always wanted to try out a remote control to see how far it will actually go and see how well it holds up to my other eggs (bullets).

When I opened the box, I was surprised to see that all the batteries were included. The remote itself takes a 23A12V which I was extremely glad was included. The egg takes 2AAA batteries. The egg itself is a little thicker then the standard bullet, at one end of the egg is a small wire coming out of it. I decided it was time to try this little guy out. I insert the batteries into the remote without any problems. The egg you twist it apart to insert the batteries and the compartment you can pull out a little to make the battery insertion easier. I turned it on and was surprised on how LOUD it was. I must say that was a huge down fall for me since I was planning on leaving the remote sitting on the top of the entertainment center and inserting the egg before we went out to eat. So with a little change of plans we decided since the package said it was WATERPROOF my husband and I were going to try it out in the spa.

Once the kids were asleep, out to the spa we went. I handed the remote to my hubby. I began putting it on my clit, this egg sure does have some POWERFUL vibrations, but there is only one setting on it, which is on. My husband enjoyed having control of it, just when I was really getting into it, he would shut it off, talk about teasing me. I then decided to insert the egg. I could feel the vibrations threw out my whole body. The teasing of my husband turning it on and off was a lot of fun; we grabbed our silicone based lube, he lubed up and this was wonderful for some under water DP. I had a huge orgasm, my husband also felt the vibrations and it was a huge turn on for him also. I would not recommend this product to go out with, but if you are looking for a little fun in the water, or maybe a little fun around the house with your other half having a little control this product is great. I myself was impressed with the power of the vibrations, but to me the size of the egg was a little too big.

I would recommend this product for beginners or advanced user, I think next time I am going to try to clean the house with my husband having the remote. Why not let your other half have a little bit of control?

Happy Playing!

• Members

hey Katparr

i really enjoy your review and my husband and i have the wireless remote and we enjoy it i am not sure if you remember back in the summer i was asking question about this toy it can be noisy we have use it in the malls where it cant be heard i dont have this remote but i did order the Dr. laura berman(cleopatra) good review

• Members

Hi All -

I also received this item in my latest TooTImid box and was also excited to play with it! Like Katprr, I was glad to see the batteries were included - cause whenever you can save on batteries is a bonus in my opinion!

I decided to take this toy to the dinner table, putting it into my panties directly on my clit - and then put the remote under my husband's napkin. The bullet is a bit larger than the standard - and I wondered if it would be a good thing or not. When my hubby opened his napkin, and saw the remote, he looked at me and turned it on. The egg sprang to life in my panties - but it was too LOUD! My son looked at me and said, "hey Mommy, what is that noise?" My husband was amused by this and did not turn off the toy - as my son got off his chair looking for the noise! It was definitely amusing for my hubby, I was a little more nervous about it.

The vibrations are very strong - and that was a good thing - but in my opinion, if you have a toy that is remote controlled - the idea is to use it in public - and you definitely couldn't use this toy in public unless you were at a swap meet or something! We continued our play time in the bedroom later - and that was much more fun. I sat naked, legs spread on the bed and inserted the toy a bit (there is a retrieval cord on the toy) and my hubby enjoyed teasing me with the toy by turning it on and off and on and off.

The toy worked better for me placed directly on my clit! The fun of this toy is that your partner can literally drive you crazy - especially if he knows the signs of orgasm! My hubby kept getting me to the brink and as soon as my breath got heavy he would STOP! I was ready to kill him! Finally he let me orgasm and it was fantastic! We used the egg again later to put in between us during sex - and it was nice to not have to hold the cord. Since there is one setting only - high - it worked well for me, delivering many orgasms during our sex session!

I too would recommend this toy to anyone - as long as you understand that it is a bit loud. For private bedroom use it is right on - for use at the movies - probably not! Give up some control - try this remote control egg - you will be glad you did!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Katprr & Mikayla,

So this one was too noisy. What would you recommend instead? I seriously dislike the vibrating panties, but a cordless vibrator would be great for a little fun in public.

Regards

• 1 year later...
  • Members

GK13001main.jpg

This is my first review done in real time, meaning I'm writing it as we're testing. I wanted to see if it would make me mindless and if I could do everyday things with it inside of me.

I just went and got the remote wireless egg, something we both wanted since we thought it would be interesting to try a bullet without a cord.

Battery insertion was easy, and they come with the egg. The controller compartment is small with an up or down on off switch, that by the way has only one setting. Which was disapointing as we would have liked to have seen variable speeds.

Looking at it we're trying to figure out whether to insert the toy or use it as a traditional bullet. We figured we'd try it inside first and and see what it does.

I just applied astroglide to the egg, laid back on the bed and slowly inserted it. Girth is nice at about 1.25 inches, feels pretty comfortable. I gave hubby the remote and now I'm waiting, anticipation is the worst, and he is an incredible tease.

Been a few minutes now and nothing. Ok this has me squirming. Oh boy, wow. it just went on for a few seconds. I felt some pretty nice deep vibrations. I think the egg is up behind my pubic bone because when he turns it on my teeth feel like they are rattling :blink:

It's a very quiet buzz. Barely discernable inside me.

Now he turned it off. It's been off a few minutes, hope it hasn't broken, but I'm not going to ask him because I think half the fun is relinquishing control.

I think he's having way too much fun with the controller. This is making me nuts. I just want it left ON! Tiny little flutters in me and I just want to keep going and he shuts it down. Yes this is a control thing and he's just loving it. I'll get him back ;) .

Yep looks right at me when I suggest that this would be perfect for use during anal, and turns it on straight faced. And I've now typoe'd about four times and it's getting hard to concentrate.

Oh my gawd he's leaving it on longer and I had to take a three minute break from typing.

Ok all's quiet on the southern front right now. So more of the review. It's definately arousing. And the vibrations are moving it around up in me. The best thing is I think it's right up against my Gspot so this is a good experience to see if it works as a gspot stimulator.

Now he's got it in tiny short bursts, definately not as good as full on. But my mind is really wandering off toward our bedroom.

Ok the urge to go and use the bathroom is really overwhelming, so we're taking a break to let me go and when I come back we'll try it outside of me like a traditional bullet. Be back in a few.

Ok back and I have the little egg nestled between my lips. Waiting and waiting, the suspense is killing me.

I'm getting extremely turned on and I didn't think I would be.

Ok no buzzing for the past five minutes, not sure if I like the "tease" effect. I'm one of those kind of gals that if you stop what you're doing to me for a length of time, I lose interest.

Ok he turned it on for 15 seconds, and it's making me nuts. Vibrations are nice and smooth, not as concentrated as my favorite bullet but definately arousing. I think it's time to retire to the bedroom.

All in all, this is a cute and fun toy and I really think it has potential to be inserted vaginally while doing some anal.

Clean up was nice and easy with soap and water since it's waterproof.

And we will definately be using this toy..alot. :kiss:

Love at 25 Feet

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

GK13001main.jpg

Wireless Remote Control Egg

I was pleasantly surprised when I received this. I have been looking at these and very curious to try it out. This is waterproof and works from a pretty far range. One of the nice qualities is that it comes with the batteries for it. They are very easy to install. The massager you just unscrew it and slightly pull out the battery compartment and insert the batteries. For the remote you just slide off the small portion of the battery cover to insert the one battery for that one. This does have only 1 function so with this the remote only has an on and off switch. I then washed up the massager part to get it ready for use.

It is purple in color. The measurements are 3 inches long and 1.25 inches in diameter. It is a little loud when it is not inserted. I then told my significant other about it and he was eager to test it. So I inserted the massager inside of me and then went to meet up with him. First thing he was asking me for was the remote. I gave it to him and he was enjoying turning it on and off. When the massager is inserted you can barely hear it.

The vibrations were just right not too strong but not too soft either. So later on he would turn it on and then off enjoying what it was doing to me. Then he decided to turn up the heat so to say by teasing me on other areas of my body and before I knew it he had me at the point of orgasm several times.

This is a very interesting toy, because of the fact that it can be used anywhere and people won’t even know. I would highly recommend this as it is definitely fun to experiment with.