Official Community Forums Home

Ultimate G-spot Kit

nosleepnmesa

• Members

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5182

The Ultimate G-spot Kit is Absolutely AMAZING! When I received this kit I was overwhelmed with excitement. The box says 7 vibrating modes, what more could I ask for? I had to open the package right away.

Once opened I saw a very sleek and slender rosy red vibe, with two very interesting sleeves. One of the sleeves had veins and looks like a penis. The other has a slight bend shape to it with little buttons at the end. This product takes 2AA batteries, which are not included. I opened the base of the vibe and pulled out the battery holder, insertion of the batteries was very easy to do. I wasn't going to wait for my husband to get home to play with this. At the base of the vibe there are two small buttons, one is of course the on switch and the other controls the vibrations. I turned it on, the vibration on the 1st speed is a slow steady vibe, 2nd is a medium steady vibe, 3rd is a high steady vibe, 4th is a slow steady vibe and increases to a high vibe, 5th is a low on and off vibe, 6th is about the same just a little higher vibe, 7th is a quick 3 high pulsating vibes then a steady long vibe. My personal favorite is the 6th one. I like the teasing this setting delivered.

I lube the vibe a little with my Tootimid lube and put the g-spot sleeve on it first. I then lube the sleeve. Insertion of this was easy and to my amazement hit my g-spot perfect. I was in heaven, I could feel every little button on this sleeve, and I was finding it very hard to control my orgasm. I then had to stop and try the other sleeve this sleeve is just as good, but my favorite is the g-spot sleeve. I was in ecstasy with the g-spot sleeve; this sleeve brought me to have multi-orgasms. The other sleeve is great to start with and I could feel every little vein on it. Also the vibe will not go all the way up to the tip of either sleeve, the tips of the sleeve or solid rubber. Let me tell you though it sure didn't have any effect on the vibrations, I could still feel the powerful vibrations threw the sleeves. I found this vibe very easy to use and is one that I think would not be to overwhelming for beginners looking to find that special little spot.

This product is amazing and is now one of my favorites; I might just have to let the hubby play with me the next time.

I did the first review on this product, and I really liked this toy a lot too!! :P;)B)

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1907

• 1 year later...
  • Members

NO1794-2.jpg

I was excited to see this kit in my first review package and couldn’t wait to test it out. However, this vibe requires 2 AA batteries which are not included, and the size and quantity of the batteries required is not noted anywhere on the packaging. You’ll want to be sure to have some AAs on hand.

It contains a long, slender, smooth vibe with 7 different vibration settings: standard slow, moderate and fast speed settings, a setting that starts out slow and gets fast then repeats this pattern, a slow vibrating pulse, a faster vibrating pulse and a pattern of 3 quick pulses followed by one longer vibe that repeats. My personal favorites were the fourth and seventh settings. They really mixed things up compared to what is offered by most vibrators.

This toy alone could be fun, but it also includes two sleeves for extra pleasure. I recommend using a small amount of lube on the smooth shaft of the vibrator to easily slip on the sleeves. Don’t worry, they won’t slip once they’re in place. One is a penis shaped sleeve, complete with veins for added pleasure. I could really feel the veins as I slid it in and out and rubbed it against my clit. The second sleeve was angled for reaching the g-spot. The angled end had many raised “fingers” that felt incredible as I rubbed it over my clit and really aided in getting the vibrating sensations to a broader area, making it great as a g-spot vibe. This was by far my favorite sleeve, with the penis shaped sleeve coming in at a close second.

Combine the sleeve options with the different vibrating functions and you’ve got a very fun, sensual, versatile sex toy. No matter what your preference, this vibe has something for everyone. For a girl who likes variety, I was very satisfied. The different sensations and vibration settings create an array of combinations sure to suit your every mood. I was able to achieve intense clitoral and g-spot orgasms using this vibe.

Ultimate G-Spot Kit