Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Mini Pleasure Dome

nevabelle

• Review Team

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5019

If you have read my reviews before, you may have noticed I liked multiple stimulation points (teehee). For this reason, I was very excited to try Silicone Mini Pleasure Dome. It has not one, not two, not three or four, but FIVE stimulation points. There is a remote (holds 2 AA batteries and (included!) watch battery) which controls the two bullets, one in the vaginal nub, and one through the clitoral stimulator. The vibes are a good heavy quality, and are AMAZING for play without the sleeve (but that’s a different story!) There are somewhat surprisingly no straps on this toy, so it’s better to play alone with.

SE1079-14-3main.jpg :lol:

Too excited to wait for my boyfriend to come over, I fiddled with the batteries (which are a little complicated to get working) and finally got it going. I inserted the silicone (which was stiff and harder than I would have liked) ribbed vaginal stimulator slightly. I shivered with each ridge, the vibrations flow through the hard silicone very well. I slowly slid in each ridge, soon feeling the vibrations of the three clitoral stimulators. They frame your clit with a triangle of vibration, which really sensitized my clit and brought me close to orgasm. I rocked the toy away from my clit to feel the anal teaser. The thicker tail with little bumps to conduct vibrations was just enough pressure and vibe to throw me over the edge to a great orgasm.

This toy is also excellent because of the endless use of bullets outside of the sleeve. Bullets are some of the most diversely usable toys, they are great alone or with a partner, and you can use all of your imagination coming up with how. The vibe has lots of user control, vibes, pulses, and two speeds. Without the sleeve, the bullets are definitely an adequate vibe strength, with the sleeve they are sufficient, but could be a little stronger.

If youre looking for great bullets with a little something extra, this toy has it all! 5 points of pleasure AND versatile bullets! Awesome!

If you have read my reviews before, you may have noticed I liked multiple stimulation points (teehee). For this reason, I was very excited to try Silicone Mini Pleasure Dome. It has not one, not two, not three or four, but FIVE stimulation points. There is a remote (holds 2 AA batteries and (included!) watch battery) which controls the two bullets, one in the vaginal nub, and one through the clitoral stimulator. The vibes are a good heavy quality, and are AMAZING for play without the sleeve (but that’s a different story!) There are somewhat surprisingly no straps on this toy, so it’s better to play alone with.

Too excited to wait for my boyfriend to come over, I fiddled with the batteries (which are a little complicated to get working) and finally got it going. I inserted the silicone (which was stiff and harder than I would have liked) ribbed vaginal stimulator slightly. I shivered with each ridge, the vibrations flow through the hard silicone very well. I slowly slid in each ridge, soon feeling the vibrations of the three clitoral stimulators. They frame your clit with a triangle of vibration, which really sensitized my clit and brought me close to orgasm. I rocked the toy away from my clit to feel the anal teaser. The thicker tail with little bumps to conduct vibrations was just enough pressure and vibe to throw me over the edge to a great orgasm.

This toy is also excellent because of the endless use of bullets outside of the sleeve. Bullets are some of the most diversely usable toys, they are great alone or with a partner, and you can use all of your imagination coming up with how. The vibe has lots of user control, vibes, pulses, and two speeds. Without the sleeve, the bullets are definitely an adequate vibe strength, with the sleeve they are sufficient, but could be a little stronger.

If youre looking for great bullets with a little something extra, this toy has it all! 5 points of pleasure AND versatile bullets! Awesome!

SE1079-14-3main.jpg

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:lol:;):rolleyes: