Official Community Forums Home

MORE!

Uncle Tony

• Members

More!

It had only been a day or so since my husband drained his balls into me, but it just left me wanting more! My pussy has been aching to feel him deep inside me all day.

I sent him a few dirty texts throughout the day that would get him hard as a rock, and make his cock twitch a bit. So that when he came home he would know exactly what I wanted.

I kept staring at the clock, he said he would be home by 7 pm. It’s now 7:04 pm every minute that passes feels like an eternity. I had been edging all day, and I’ve never wanted to cum so badly. My pussy was dripping wet with anticipation.

Finally, I heard the front door. Oddly I felt like a little school girl waiting for him to find me upstairs. I laid across the bed naked for there’s only one thing on my mind.

He walked into the room glanced over at me with a devilish smile. He leaned in to kiss me, but instead whispered in my ear and said “how’s my dirty little whore doing”? I Grabbed his hand and guided it towards my pussy saying.. “why don’t you see for yourself?”

He slid his hand down the rest of the way, parting my lips with his fingers he immediately discovered how truly wet I was. “Wow, your pussy really is wet” he said “looks like someone really does need a good pounding.”

He pulled his shirt off, laying down next to me he started kissing me. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against me even through his pants. His dick is so big…. I unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper and slid off his pants. OMG, he is so hard!

Now on top of me he starts teasing my clit with the tip of his cock before slowly pushing himself into me. The further into my tight pussy he goes the more I want to feel him pulsing deep inside me. His cock is stretching my pussy as he glides in and out of me. I start rubbing my clit, his cock feels soooo good hitting my sweet spot.

I pull his mouth to mine and kiss him feverishly. I was so close to cumming and he knew it.

“That’s it baby fuck my pussy, and make me cum” I said. He pushed my legs back he shoved his cock even deeper into me. I whispered in his ear that I was ovulating so unless he wanted to knock me up he needed to pull out. Almost instantly I could feel him get harder I guess the risk of getting me pregnant made him want to cum inside me even more. My hips met his as he pounded my pussy with his bare cock, and it felt amazing.

“OMG I’m cumming” I said…. “That’s it, fuck that baby into my eager cunt!”

I could feel his cock pulsing as my pussy clamped down around him. With a loud moan he thrusted even deeper the tip of his cock at the opening of my cervix .I felt him erupt. Shooting thick ropes of hot cum deep inside me spreading his seed.

That’s what my body was longing for all day. I needed him to fill my pussy full of his thick, hot cum. 

• Like 2

• Members

Nothing nicer than letting someone know how much you desire them. It’s so much fun too!☀️

• 1 year later...