Fun4her +me!

• Members

I would like that Noughty!☀️😁

• Members

I’d love too!!😁☀️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 8:34 PM, Cheeky said:

I really enjoy when he lays me on my back and puts my head just over the edge of the bed. In that position he stands above me, my mouth open looking directly up at his hard cock taking the sweet pre-cum in my mouth and playing with it before sucking him all the way in. I have to relax my throat, basically like you’re saying “ah” and it opens up completely. I don’t gag, but I do have to slow him down once in a while so I can breathe! I love sucking his cock.

smiley.png

that about sums it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 5/30/2022 at 11:20 AM, Dilyla said:

Definitely! I always make sure to have his hard cock deep down my throat so when he comes it doesn't enter my mouth and shoots straight down my throat. I'm able to do that and realize some women cannot.

I wish i could 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/30/2022 at 10:06 AM, Lynn Bee said:

I know alot of women who love to give blow job's,  even deep throat orgasms  taking the jizz down her throat.  I  personally love giving deep throat blow job's.  I learned how to open up my throat to take a cock deep.  I enjoy it immensely.  

Goddam I wanna throat-fuck you

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm a bit above avg sized with a gf that goes down till she kisses balls. My slut ex in all her depravity was a dick sucking goddess. 12 in with balls in her mouth too. Goes one up again as she will tongue asshole for the finisher. Refuses to remove anything from her mouth untill every drop of cum has been pumped down her throat. 

• Members

So I love getting head from my wife of 36 years old. She is super kinky and lots of fun in the sac. One thing that sends her and myself over the edge is… when she sucking my cock on the couch preferably, I like her to lay across my lap and blow so I can play with her pussy. She will try to deep throat me but she always comes up a little short lol. Anyways when we really get into it I will play with her ass a lot and it really gets her wet. I will use her wetness as lube for her ass and when I’m about to cum I berry my finger in her ass and pull gently making her moan and really try to get my cock down her throat. It’s the absolute best lol. Then I eat her pussy till she melts in my mouth!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/30/2022 at 10:06 AM, Lynn Bee said:

I know alot of women who love to give blow job's,  even deep throat orgasms  taking the jizz down her throat.  I  personally love giving deep throat blow job's.  I learned how to open up my throat to take a cock deep.  I enjoy it immensely.  

I'm jerking off to this

• Members
On 1/27/2023 at 12:06 PM, Rogue said:

So im trying to learn to deep throat without gagging.

Some guys (like my ex) liked to hear me to gag during deep throat. So not always a bad thing I guess.  But there somewhat of a feeling of achievement once you learn how to avoid it.

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, Dancer said:

Some guys (like my ex) liked to hear me to gag during deep throat. So not always a bad thing I guess.  But there somewhat of a feeling of achievement once you learn how to avoid it.

Thats fantastic.

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 6/23/2022 at 11:31 PM, Honeypot said:

Love to lay on the bed or table and hag my bead over the side and have my man put his cock down my throat for a deep blow job. He gets so turned on seeing my throat bulge from him in my throat and i love him to unload in my throat!!! Mmmmmm so good!!

Good damn that just made me nut picturing you letting my cock fuck your throat like the and explode down it as well

• 3 months later...
  • Members

One of my friends can deep throat but it takes her a while to get there. Half shaft sucking...then some gagging...then finally she gets it all the way in so that her lips hit my pubic bone. But that's how she'll take my cum when I let go so she's worth the wait. The other two can't...or won't...take it all the way down. Doesn't matter, it's all good but I'll admit to preferring a release when it's all the way in her mouth and throat. 

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, tiptaste said:

One of my friends can deep throat but it takes her a while to get there. Half shaft sucking...then some gagging...then finally she gets it all the way in 

That's me pretty much.  But some guys don't like to wait.  They expect to go inside and then straight down the pipe.  I wish.  But I was getting better. 

• Like 2