Official Community Forums Home

Tantus Flame Dong And Sportsheets Harness Set

Mike_d

• Members

TANHK4404main.jpg

Cum one Cum All!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4717

When I got my latest box from tootimid, my wife informed me there were some very very intresting items in it and when I saw this one, I knew exactly what she meant. Now I know that it's not everyday that one toy brings a big smile to both couples faces!

From my end, we tested it out after I spent some time getting her very very ready and willing, and let me tell you, she was very excited. She was unaware that I had this on and was quite surprised when she realized it was not "me". What I like about this toy is I don't have to worry about stamina. After another series of orgasms, she demanded I take a turn and we set this aside for another night. The very next night as it turns out!

From her side, we had a good, hot and long session of foreplay with vibes all around, when she ask me if I wanted her to try it out on me. I was pretty happy to give it a shot. She was a bit concerned that it wouldn't fit, but the harness will fit over 55 inch hips and so no problem there. We finally ended up with me being taken doggy bent over the bed and loving it, while she used the vibrating bullet to send shivers through us both!

All in all, a good toy for couples looking to experiment with back door play or for men looking to prolong their love making for their significant others. The only down size we found is that the girth might leave some wanting a bit more, however with the stretchy ring at the base any toy with a flared base can work with this toy. It's not designed for Vac-U-Lok toys, but rather those with wide bases. The straps are comfy and wide, and the front harness part is soft velvet that looks and feels great. We love our Tantus Flame Harness Kit and love to share it too!

*remember, this toy is silicone and should not be use with silicone lubes as it will destroy the toy. Never share toys unless they are cleaned and cleaned well. You can take toys like this from pussy to rear, but not the opposite way!! Play safe and have fun!!

The flames looked raised? Did you/she feel them?

• Members

The flames are sorta raised, but not alot. I couldn't feel them and she said they were not extremely noticable, not enough to make a difference anyway. I think they are more for visual effect than anything.