Official Community Forums Home

Engrace Dual Ended Vibrator & Flickering Clit Massager

Tyger

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've done a review, but it's great to be back in the saddle again!!! I was so excited to get this type of toy to do an in-depth review on.

The Engrace is a beautifully designed, mint-colored silicone, rechargeable, dual action vibrator. 

First, the basics:

It comes in a fairly discreet black box that just has a silver heart, and TooTimid on the box. I love great storage for my toys, keeping them clean & safe. I also LOVE silicone toys since they're so easy to clean, feel very soft, and don't have pores in the material to hold on to any nasty bacteria. In the box comes the Engrace itself, a charging cord, and an instruction card. All nice and neatly nestled in the box's velvety inserts.

The minty green silicone is very soft, almost velvety-feeling. Engrace is almost 9" long. This toy has 2 functional ends. The shaft/handle that has an insertable length of  a little over 4". Having a slight ripple design on the sides of the shaft for 2 purposes: added pleasure & grip.

Moving up the shaft, you will come up to 2 buttons. Either of which, when on, are really bright minty green. And when you're charging the Engrace, both buttons will blink during the charge, When done, both buttons stay lit until unplugged. The one closest to the shaft, is that end's power & function cycling button in 1. When you press it for a couple of seconds, it turns the shaft on, then you have 10 vibe cycles, then to turn it off, you hold the button down again for a few seconds. Same process for the top button that controls the bulbous head......

And onto that wonderful bulbous head, which is maybe a tad smaller than a tennis ball, and has a slight triangular "dorsal fin" near the top......The head is really large, & smooth. Which is good and somewhat awkward. It is the heaviest part of the toy.  The front where the opening for the little "tongue" flickerer is the same side where the buttons are. T I  stuck my finger in the hole and felt the "tongue". Honestly, it was more pointy & deeper into the hole than I thought would be comfortable, so,  I was a bit unsure how much positioning it would take to get that tongue to make contact with my clit.

As I push the buttons for the bulbous head, which, of COURSE, I want to try first. Noticing that this isn't a very loud toy at all, probably because of the silicone surrounding the powerful bullet's motor. Cool. 

So, my first 2 tries with this toy were with just the head part. Now, in my eager-beaverness, I did not charge the toy for my first playtime. So, I was like, erm...ok, nice....But, I did charge it fully (as I should've done the first time), and the 2nd time, I felt a HUGE difference in the power. And, yes, it was a little louder than before, but not by much. The charging port is actually on the backside of the head, and you will see a small hole in the silicone, with DC over the top of said hole. Plug the pointed end of the cord in there, and the other is a USB port plug.

I had to move.....just....a...certain....way...and....get....it.....right.....there....no...........there......to be able to get the toy positioned around my clit. Then, I squeezed my thighs together, which brought the head down to a more pleasurable place on my very appreciative clit. It did take a bit more effort to do this than some of my other toys, but it was manageable and really worth it.

The third playtime, was with my lover, and we used the shaft in me instead. And, the shaft/handle is also VERY pleasurable. With a decent insertable length, it is more rounded at the bottom/tip of it, so it really gave that wonderfully full feeling. Holding on to the handle/shaft is easier than holding onto the bulbous head, honestly. And, I will say, that, though the placement of the buttons is about the only place they really COULD be, I hit them a few times, while trying to grip & adjust myself. This can make for a shocking, & unwanted change in vibes at a most critical time too. 

Now, before you even ask, no, unfortunately, you can't bend the toy so you can have the shaft inserted and the clit stimulated by the flickering tongue at the same time. It's not long enough to do that with. And, with the separate motors for the shaft & the head, it's just not designed for that. Nor can you have both the head & shaft on at the same time. I tried both! LOL 

This is, what I'd call a dual action (but not at the same time) toy, that offers 2 different stimulation options, which gives it a bit more bang for its buck, so to speak. 

It has a bit more versatility than just a clit stimulator, and, the buttons are easy to press. This may be great for a woman with a larger clit, or even for a man looking for some "just the tip" stimulations!

All in all, I give this 3.5 out of 4 Tyger paws. 

product-and-packaging_11_704x704.webp

:)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Glad to see you are back in the saddle again Tyger  

Happy Mother's day to you 💟💐

Mandy and Dewey C

Thank you!!! Same to you Mandy!

• 1 month later...

nice device  you have. I also want to buy new one for my small collection. Found interesting guide here with cool and new sex toys. One of the main reasons as to why people buy and use sex toys is to enjoy the pleasure that it gives. It allows you to have a great sexual experience irrespective of whether you have a sexual partner. There are individuals who claim that you can get more pleasure from a toy compared to having real sex, depending on the type of toy that you use.