Official Community Forums Home

It's Been Awfully Quiet Here On "anal Avenue"

ShenB

• Members

Just wondering where everybody has gone. I see new posts almost daily on the other pages but its comming up on 2 weeks and no one seems to want to discuss Anything Anal.

Whats the deal?

• Members

Well, sometimes topics get a little dead. Do you have a question or want to talk about something Anal?

• Members

I have recently have gotten into anal for the very first time and I must say I love it. my boyfriend is amazing and I thought it was going to hurt but it didn't it felt great and most of all he loves it and that really turns me on!!

• Members

I want my wife to stick it to me so bad, but how can I get the message to her that I want to do anal without seeming to gay? When we are having sex she can barely reach around to my ass. and this seems to be the ony time she wants or think she would do it. Any suggestion?

• Members
I want my wife to stick it to me so bad, but how can I get the message to her that I want to do anal without seeming to gay? When we are having sex she can barely reach around to my ass. and this seems to be the ony time she wants or think she would do it. Any suggestion?

I have to say when my boyfriend first brought this up I kind of thought wow that's weird, but now I see him as really erotic and sexy and because he likes it it really turns me on. I never thought that would, but it does so maybe your wife will surprise you with how she feels about it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I have to say when my boyfriend first brought this up I kind of thought wow that's weird, but now I see him as really erotic and sexy and because he likes it it really turns me on. I never thought that would, but it does so maybe your wife will surprise you with how she feels about it.

hey there i enjoy anal on a regular basis it makes me feel so good inside when a guy cums in side my ass

• 5 months later...

I have my ass fucked regularly and I love that. The best anal fucking I have had was when I went to my boyfriend's office and waited until he finished work. We got into the elevator and while we were travelling he pushed STOP. Then he unzipped his jeans, I took my skirt off and he insterted from behind and started doing it. while he was rocking me he started rubbing my clit whch made me finish very quickly...

• Members
I have my ass fucked regularly and I love that. The best anal fucking I have had was when I went to my boyfriend's office and waited until he finished work. We got into the elevator and while we were travelling he pushed STOP. Then he unzipped his jeans, I took my skirt off and he insterted from behind and started doing it. while he was rocking me he started rubbing my clit whch made me finish very quickly...

No lube?????

Glenn

• Members

A guy I was dating sometime back mentioned to me that he wanted me to use toy to anally on him. I was really surprised by this...I had no idea that straight guys liked this...That is how I got started on this forum...Asking about it....lol. I have learned so much here. I have even tried anal again myself after practicing on myself with a toy I purchased from this site...I am so glad I did...my new BF is soooooo fantastic with it...I cannot get enough of him....lol.