Official Community Forums Home

3 In One Stimulation......

Mikayla1

• Members

GK12026cmain.jpg

This is one of those toys that makes you go “huh?” when you first see it, but then when you figure it out you say, “oooohhhhhh!” This toy is called the Butterfly Twin Massager, but it actually looks like a dragonfly! It is a hand free clitoral, vaginal and anal stimulator – and it is a bit tricky to figure out, but performs well once you do.

When I took this toy out of its packaging I immediately wondered which probe went where. I knew one was for anal and one for vaginal, but the anal probe looked too long and the vaginal probe too short. I looked on the box – no help. I analyzed the picture of the woman on the box using the toy and figured out that the long – 5.5” probe was for anal stimulation and the smaller – 2” probe was for vaginal. I was intrigued to find out if this toy would actually perform!

I placed in the 2AA batteries after washing my new toy. I turned on the vibrations and was thrilled to see that it not only has good vibrations, but it also lights up! This toy has thigh straps for hands free use – and the straps are generously sized. While I have found the straps difficult to negotiate in the past, they were pretty easy to figure out.

The trickiest part to inserting this toy was lubing up the anal probe and getting it inserted while also inserting the vaginal probe. A large benefit to this toy is that the anal probe is jointed – inside, under the jelly coating. This makes for very easy bending and maneuvering. The tip of the probe is larger than the rest – 1” – but the remainder is much slimmer. I inserted it in slowly – working alone – and finally got it in. It is a nice size, feels good inside and is smooth and comfortable.

Next I pushed the anal probe all the way in so I could insert the vaginal probe. I must say, if there was a feature of this toy that I found disappointing it was the size of the vaginal probe. I found it much too short – and that is probably my personal preference. I prefer to be full in both locations – whereas some women don’t want to be that full. Therefore, for me, the vaginal probe could have been a lot longer and fatter.

Anyway, once all inserted and the straps snuggly located – I turned on the vibrations with the controller that attaches to the toy via a string. The anal probe instantly felt AWESOME inside. The vibes are good and decent as far as strength. The vaginal probe, as I suspected, was not as pleasurable. This toy is marketed as a clitoral stimulator as well, and I just couldn’t get enough clitoral stimulation. The toy is limited as to how far you can bend it up once it is inserted so I couldn’t get enough stim. I simply used a small bullet and soon had a fantastic orgasm and soon after an anal orgasm too!

This toy was a bit of a surprise as well as a disappointment. I was surprised at how nice the anal probe was, but disappointed with the vaginal probe and the clitoral stimulation. However, for what this toy is and supposed to do, it did deliver some killer orgasms. I would recommend this toy to any woman who wants something a little different or wants to experience double penetration without being too full. I could even see the probes being reversed – the smaller probe being used to stimulate the anus and the longer to vaginally insert! In that respect, this toy has many more pleasure possibilities!

Happy PLAYING

Mikayla