Official Community Forums Home

Super Masturbation

• Members

Got me a vibrator cock ring and it sure did "shiver me timbers"! It felt so fucking good on my naked balls and underside of my dick. I ain't pumped so much precum since...well, y'all never mind. And when I came felt so over-the-top that I'm considering this toy my BFF! WOW!! WTF!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I've considered it but you may have convinced me to get one

• Members

I've got a prostate massager that has two rings attached to it. One you put your balls through and the other one your cock. But I don't like how it works. You've got to be just the right size or otherwise the massager pulls out of your ass while you are putting the other stuff on. I just cut the rings off and use the prostate massager by itself.

• Members

Um...well... it isn't really just or only a cock ring: it is also a clitoral masturbator (bunny ears) so I wore it while fucking my wife. It provided a tantalizing (if not tantric) buzz on my shaft and her vagina that led to "some enchanted...afternoon." Cock rings alone do nothing for me. This was definitely a couples toy that enhanced our coupling. Fuck ME (please)!