Official Community Forums Home

The Penis Collection

nevabelle

• Review Team

GK18002main.jpg

For all you penis aficionados out there, I have the toy for you! The Penis Collection is a great kit for anyone who loves great vibration and lots of variety. A thoroughly control with lots of unique and incredibly pleasurable functions and two input jacks. The collection is made of a large, smooth bullet with a penis shaped skin, a medium bullet with a ridged and incredibly deliciously pleasurable veins, and a small penis shaped bullet. Two can plug into the independently operated controller at once, making for endless combinations of pleasure.

checkadacheck it out

After some tantalizing foreplay, my boyfriend told me how bad he wanted to be inside of me. Excited to try out my new toy, I decided to tease him a bit. I had him tease my clit with the smallest bullet while I teased HIS penis. The slightly curved heads are a great shape to cuddle your clit, and the vibe settings are awesome. I found my favorite setting to be Arouse, it quickly delivered an orgasm on my clit. After I came once, I grabbed the middle sized penis to lube up. I turned on the vibrations and slowly slid the highly ridged soft sleeve-covered-bullet into my anus. The middle sized penis is a bit more realistically textured than the other two, but does not have a rounded end so I couldn’t insert it all the way. With a cord coming of my butt, I climbed on top of my boyfriend and slid him inside of my vagina. The middle sized bullet felt just full enough, especially with my boyfriend inside of me too. I handed him the remote and he turned on the vibe. I immediately could tell he loved feeling the vibrations through me, and I was in heaven. I grabbed the small bullet and rubbed it against my clit while my boyfriend cycled through functions. With the amazing triple stimulation, I was in absolute ecstasy, having incredible multiple orgasms.

I would recommend this set to anyone who likes great vibe functions and lots of diversity in a toy! Awesome!

This sounds like a very cool set!!!