Official Community Forums Home

Strap me

SucxmyD

• Members

I have never done this before but I want to get pegged by a chick in a strap on.  Really like to find out if it is true what they say about anal orgasam. Any ladies want to bend me over and pound me?? 

my ass looks amazing.webp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, SucxmyD said:

I have never done this before but I want to get pegged by a chick in a strap on.  Really like to find out if it is true what they say about anal orgasam. Any ladies want to bend me over and pound me?? 

my ass looks amazing.webp

Yes from experience it will be the best orgasm you will ever get hands down true story 

• Like 1

• Members

@SucxmyDhope you find somebody that will do your ass with a strap-on. You don't know what you're missing. And by the way,  welcome to the site.

• Members

Hmm that might be fun...I know I love getting dick sucked never been on other side of it though. Although I would be interested in finger and tongue as well  never had a rim job before..be fun experience maybe 

• Members
On 5/20/2022 at 10:55 AM, Jennifer01 said:

I've never used a strap on.  As far as using to poke him anally, I think I could do better with my finger or my tongue.  But orally I might like to try it on a guy just so he understands why I enjoy giving blow jobs so much!

324306691.gif

So it could be the 1st time for both of us. What do you say will you s*** m* a**

• 3 months later...

I can do it using https://joynights.org/best-strap-on-for-pegging/ if you just ask. I'm a girl, I have kids, but I still love a juicy ass like yours. I would love to fuck you in your tight holes to orgasm. If you don't mind women in your bed, just text me, baby. I have a lot of experience in this and I'll give you the most pleasure 

• Members

I thought about clicking on following you but there's nothing in your profile to let me know if I should or not. Don't be shy, tell us about yourself.