Official Community Forums Home

Anal Toy For Everyone!

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ1190-01main.jpg

I have actually found an anal toy that is great for beginners and advanced players alike! This toy is so smooth, pliable, comfortable and just plan FUN that you have to have it!

I have many anal toys - and I am usually looking for that one that will just do it for me. When I saw this toy I really didn't know just by looking at it if I would like it or not. It is 6" long and a mere 1.5" wide at the largest point. With the standard pleasure "bulbs" up the shaft, I was confident that at least that would be pleasurable.

My hubby loves to play with my anal toys and this one I had definitely Double Penetration plans for. We started our night with some HOOOTTT foreplay and when we were both heated to the boiling point, I brought out this new toy. I already inserted the 2AA batteries so all we needed was the lube - which was on the nightstand ready to go. My hubby asked me to get into a doggy position and as soon as my ass was in the air he lubed up my anus and the toy and began to slip it in.

This toy feels WONDERFUL! It is smooth and easy to insert. It is fairly bendy - almost too bendy - but still firm enough for a good anal toy. As my hubby worked it in and out of my ass he turned up the vibrations. It sent me over the edge! I was already fingering my clit and this toy has such great vibrations combined with the overall feel that I climaxed before my hubby could even penetrate me!

No matter - we proceeded after my orgasm subsided and he entered me from behind. He said he felt the bumps and the vibrations and it was sending him quickly over the edge. I was now using a bullet on my clit and the vibrations going and my hubby pumping me sent me into a series of orgasms that left me breathless and sweaty on the bed!

I can not explain what it is about this little anal toy that works so well but it is FANTASTIC for that anal playing or DP time! I would even venture to say that this toy would be great for a man's first anal experience! So, why not venture into anal land with a toy that will take you there in style and have you moaning for more....

Get PLAYING!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

This toy looked interesting and since we have been really getting into anal we thought it would be fun. When I received it I noticed the top half of it was VERY pliable---to the point that I would not recommend using it for individual play as it will likely require two hands to insert with ease. Like with all of my toys, after I received it I washed it in warm water and anti-bacterial soap. I will say this toy has a very strong smell that has not dissipated with washing as of yet.

It is waterproof which is great for cleanup and for fun. The toy is purple in color and made of jelly. It measures 6 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter at its widest point. Pleasure bulbs are spaced along its length, increasing in width as you move from tip to base. This pretty toy takes 1 AAA battery that is easily installed by unscrewing the cap at the bottom. Once the battery is installed, remember to make sure the cap is screwed on tight so that if you use it in or near water that no water will get in.

Well we got everything set up and thought it would be fun to try. We agreed that, due to the very pliable nature of the narrower end of this toy, it is definitely a toy for someone else to use on you. One would likely have difficulty using it solo, as the tip wiggles a lot. Remember with all anal activities to make sure you have plenty of lube and that you are relaxed.

The pleasure bulbs along it felt very good as it was being pumped in and out. The vibrations adjust from low to high via the turn dial at the bottom. They are felt throughout the toy.

I believe this would be great for beginners or advanced users. I would definitely recommend this toy and plan on using it again.