Official Community Forums Home

Transexuals

• Members

There's been a number of comments about the second picture but what do you think about the first one. Would be interesting how you feel about both from the male and female perspective

Screenshot_20220527-160705.png

Screenshot_20220526-220218.png

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

In regards to the first photo, it's rare to see a male transexual. He looks comfortable showing his man pussy but to me he's too hairy in that area n makes him look more manly than needed. When I first saw one in a mag or movie, I wondered if that were me, who cld I share something like this with?! Definitely not the fellas or if an athlete, definitely no showers after practice. Too many mean spirited people would conspire to do more harm than appreciate the phenomaly! I would be in search of a female transgender or a hermaphrodite partner to have a wonderful n amazing sex life n partner for life? He shld try to look less hairy n more like a  woman's bottom half otherwise I can only do him from the rear - doggie style! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That's my favorite picture of all time