Official Community Forums Home

Submissive

• Members

I'm just wondering if regarding sex does "submissive" mean that you are more of a giver than a receiver. Also if your intentions are focused primarily on pleasing the other person as much or more than your own pleasure. It seems as though it can mean many things depending on the person and situation. Just wondering.

• Members

My way of thinking is that submissive is not necessarily giver or receiver but one that does everything their partner wants them to. She or he submits to the others wants

• Members
19 minutes ago, Rio said:

My way of thinking is that submissive is not necessarily giver or receiver but one that does everything their partner wants them to. She or he submits to the others wants

That's what I was kind of thinking but wasn't really certain.

• Members
On 5/30/2022 at 8:57 AM, Jennifer01 said:

I don't think it's about giving or receiving.  I consider myself very submissive, and for me that means I prefer the guy to take the lead when it comes to sex.  By the way, outside the bedroom, I don't consider myself submissive at all.  And I guess that means when it comes to sex I do as he desires, but I get so much sexual gratification from doing that - from giving pleasure to him and from savoring his satisfaction.  So in that sense I'm a receiver as well as a giver.  

196742287.jpg

I agree, that's kind of what I was thinking but was just wondering what "submissive" meant. Nice picture.