Official Community Forums Home

Lucid Dream #54 G Spot Vibe

nevabelle

• Review Team

DJ0932-02-3main.jpg

Are you looking for a great G Spot vibe? I have been, and found my new g-spot staple in the Lucid Dream #54 G Spot Vibe. This is a banana shaped vibe with an ulta quiet, ulta powerful vibe located in the top of the curved vibe. There are heart shaped nubs to help conduct the vibration, which feels amazing. The vibe takes 2 AA batteries, and is completely waterproof. The vibe is made of a self-warming still jelly, which is a bit sticky and has the dreaded ‘toy’ smell. This goes away easily, but this is a toy that definitely needs lube, so be prepared!

I have been dieing to have reliable G Spot stimulation, so when I got my Lucid Dream #54, I decided not to wait for my boyfriend to play with my new toy. I washed off the toy a few times (its waterproof!) to remove the ‘new toy’ smell, and lubed up the large, interestingly shaped vibe. I kept the heart shaped nubs on my clit with the lower vibrations on. I was so surprised with the very quiet but strong vibe. Soon, I was shivering with pleasure from the nubs alone. I started working the vibe into me. The nubs continued to amaze me, rubbing my insides with their especially raised sides. The vibe was the perfect size for me, not huge enough to be intimidating, but large enough to feel full and incredibly pleasurable. The vibe in most of the way, I used the firm but flexible vibe to rub up against my g spot. The nubs rubbed my g spot the most, and sooner than I thought, I was having a full out screaming g spot orgasm. I had slowly worked up the vibes, and even at the highest setting, the vibe was STILL quiet. (But I managed to ruin that by screaming, hehe)

your lucid dream ;)

This vibe is very attractively packaged, I’ve actually seen it at mall novelty stores before. It is a great G Spot vibe to add to your collection, quiet, waterproof, and definitely powerful. The texture of the toy is a bit sticky without lube, but it doesn’t detract from the toy. The nubs are amazing, and I highly recommend this vibe!

• Members

Hi ALfie...quick question.

I see the heart nubbies on the bottom, but you said that you had them on your clit - so I was confused. If you put it inside you - pointing the correct way for a G-Spot orgasm, the nubbies would be the wrong direction. So, are there more toward the head that you tantalized yourself with first before you penetrated?

Just wondering....

Mikayla

• Review Team
Hi ALfie...quick question.

I see the heart nubbies on the bottom, but you said that you had them on your clit - so I was confused. If you put it inside you - pointing the correct way for a G-Spot orgasm, the nubbies would be the wrong direction. So, are there more toward the head that you tantalized yourself with first before you penetrated?

Just wondering....

Mikayla

AHH i thought about writing in the specifics of that but was trying to save characters. the bottom nubs are more for gripping, and (unfortunately) dont hit your clit (but are perfect for gripping)

and there are another set of 3 nubbies on the top, on the inside of the curve (that i was using before penetration) but that are also great for helping hit your g spot

• 1 year later...
  • Members

DJ0932-02-3main.jpg

I love a good lucid dream. In my sleep I get to be the wild, crazy, and lascivious girl who I have to restrain in the waking world. Doc Johnson totally gets that. The Lucid Dream #54 G-Spot vibe is my second from the lucid dreams collection and I love it just as much as I love the first one. The only downside to either vibe is the ghastly new toy plastic smell, but they're such delightful creations that I have trouble bringing myself to care. Like my Lucid Dreams #69, you don't even need to turn on the #54 to love it (or to orgasm from it). The shape is incredible. This is the first G-spot toy I've ever actually "gotten" as a G-spot toy. I inserted it and the little heart shape nubs did their dirty work and all of a sudden G-spot stimulation made sense. The little nubs are incredibly intense as you insert, or remove, the toy; you feel every single one. As a vibrator, the lucid dream #54 is nice as well. It's not the strongest vibe in my collection, but it's more than strong enough and it makes up for any lack of strength in also being extremely quiet. When it comes down to it, I cannot recommend this toy highly enough. The only thing that would make it better is if they could figure out how to de-stinkify it before putting it in the package, but at least since it's waterproof you can wash it as much as you want.