Official Community Forums Home

Married Women yes or no go?

SteveO

• Members

Recently I started hanging out at a new bar  great atmosphere,  Close to the college here and attracts the younger crowd. I've met some really good people and amongst them I met a married couple in their mid twenties named Anna and Phil. Anna looked very reserved while Phil likes to get his drink on to the point I really think it bothers Anna. We'll last weekend I walked in Anna very slim wearing pink blouse braless tight daisy dukes running the pool table. Watching her shoot for my mind running bending over with a leg up. Phil waved me over and we started BSing and Phil kept checking out other girls walking in with different expressions with each one.  I was watching Anna reaction and she would look at Phil then quickly look at me. I'd give her a quick wink she slowly bit her lip sized me up with her beautiful blue eyes. She walked over to us and said to Phil if I don't have your attention anymore I'll find someone Who does  in a jokingly voice then looked right into my eyes!  Her C-cup tits with erect nipples caught my attention looking back up to her bitting her lip still staring at me. She looked down at my bulging shorts slowly  licking her lips.

As the night went on I kept catching her looking at me. With my now soft member she walked up to me and grazing my cock with her leg and said, Where did your friend go? I said nowhere now hard again! He better not leave without saying goodnight as she turned away!! As we were walking out of the bar Phil fell and got a good cut above his  eyebrow that needed stitches. She got a sad long face on and I helped them to the uber drivers car. Phil holding a towel on his cut I see her looking over the car at mewinked at me and got in. 

The last few times I've been in and neither of them are there 

Do I let it go or do I give her bender?

Part of me is telling me not to and part of me is wanting her pussy to remember me for a few days

To Be Continued 

• Like 2

• Members

While I would be tempted, I'd leave it alone, I think

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/30/2022 at 3:33 PM, SteveO said:

Recently I started hanging out at a new bar  great atmosphere,  Close to the college here and attracts the younger crowd. I've met some really good people and amongst them I met a married couple in their mid twenties named Anna and Phil. Anna looked very reserved while Phil likes to get his drink on to the point I really think it bothers Anna. We'll last weekend I walked in Anna very slim wearing pink blouse braless tight daisy dukes running the pool table. Watching her shoot for my mind running bending over with a leg up. Phil waved me over and we started BSing and Phil kept checking out other girls walking in with different expressions with each one.  I was watching Anna reaction and she would look at Phil then quickly look at me. I'd give her a quick wink she slowly bit her lip sized me up with her beautiful blue eyes. She walked over to us and said to Phil if I don't have your attention anymore I'll find someone Who does  in a jokingly voice then looked right into my eyes!  Her C-cup tits with erect nipples caught my attention looking back up to her bitting her lip still staring at me. She looked down at my bulging shorts slowly  licking her lips.

As the night went on I kept catching her looking at me. With my now soft member she walked up to me and grazing my cock with her leg and said, Where did your friend go? I said nowhere now hard again! He better not leave without saying goodnight as she turned away!! As we were walking out of the bar Phil fell and got a good cut above his  eyebrow that needed stitches. She got a sad long face on and I helped them to the uber drivers car. Phil holding a towel on his cut I see her looking over the car at mewinked at me and got in. 

The last few times I've been in and neither of them are there 

Do I let it go or do I give her bender?

Part of me is telling me not to and part of me is wanting her pussy to remember me for a few days

To Be Continued 

Maybe they're waiting for Phil to heal, did she slip you an address or phone no.? Now if you haven't seen them in a while, she might have changed her mind about pursuing another cock. Sometimes an injury to a spouse causes a couple to get closer.  Keep us posted of any new developments, but with all that young pussy around you should be able to get lucky.

• 11 months later...