Official Community Forums Home

Newbie to site

Lady9494

Love reading everyone post. Makes me horny. I just turn 60 and my doctor has me on weekly injections for Testosterone and progesterone. Oh my!!! My sex drive is through the roof. I just can’t get enough sex wither it’s from my husband or toys. I’ve even starting wanting anal all the time. 

• Like 6

• Members

Welcome Lady9494. I have a very high sex drive as well. It’s tough. Thank God for toys lol... ☀️

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Welcome Lady9494. I have a very high sex drive as well. It’s tough. Thank God for toys lol... ☀️

Welcome, enjoy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I’m in the same boat. Hormone therapy! And I could fuck a tree!  Sometimes it’s great when you have someone to get hot with but what a bummer when you are by yourself and nothing is working!  My partner had an accident the other day and has 15 stitches in his face. Really hard to get between my legs without hurting himself, but he tries!  Welcome, by the way!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi there. All I do is use toys for anal. I have Ed so can’t get hard enough for vaginal. Very into giving oral. 

• Members
On 6/20/2022 at 1:30 PM, Hot but timid said:

I’m in the same boat. Hormone therapy! And I could fuck a tree!  Sometimes it’s great when you have someone to get hot with but what a bummer when you are by yourself and nothing is working!  My partner had an accident the other day and has 15 stitches in his face. Really hard to get between my legs without hurting himself, but he tries!  Welcome, by the way!

Let me cum and give you the real thing Hot but timid  instead of you fucking a tree. Love your Tit's and perky nipples WOW 👅 😱

• Members
On 6/20/2022 at 1:30 PM, Hot but timid said:

Oh my. With all the trees you exposed to temptation evrrywhere. Stiff hard long trees everywhere needing watering. Please resist and remember the money saved avoiding the er can be invested here at tootimid

• 3 weeks later...