Official Community Forums Home

Our First Threesome

Dropped1037

Hello, 

Me(M22) and My Fiancé (F21) have talked about doing a Threesome for the first time. Now neither of us have ever done one and both have Thought about it prior to our Relationship. We’re both nervous but want to know the ins and outs and pros and cons I guess of Doing a threesome. It’s mainly for us to say we did one, not really looking to Make it a regular thing. We don’t really know where to begin on Doing one, where to look for a Third or how we go about it. We have agreed on a FMF and We do want someone that’s understandable to our situation. My Fiancé is still up in the air but is willing to Atleast look into what it takes and see if she is comfortable with continuing. Anyone have any tips or pointers on what we can do or the best way to go about all this? Our biggest issue is finding “the one” and we both want to be able to trust this person and it not be awkward. We don’t really know anyone that’s into this or that we think would be into it. 

• Like 1

• Members
  • When I’ve had them in the past, my gfs at the time would normally  choose a really close friend that she wouldn’t  have to worry  about feeling threatened or worry about me wanting them more  than her.  Communication is key for this to work.  You guys need to have a in depth conversation between yourselves about the ground “rules”of what you guys will and will not allow during the act.  Once that has been established and you find a girl you both agree on, you three need to have a conversation together, go over what you have set as boundaries and if you all agree go from there…. Also, don’t try to force it or e upset if it starts and your lady backs out in the middle of the act.
  • ite a lot easier to talk about then actually go through with it…. Unless your lady has been with a girl before, I’d set up the first time as just a play thing. Let her get comfortable touching, feeling, kissing, licking, etc and vice versa, you be there with them, let them  bring you into it, but go slowly let them set the pace ,introduce yourself into the middle of them, first your hands then your mouth and tongue.  Let them take your cock out, let them do as they please with it. Then just relax, enjoy the show and the pleasure that will follow. Good luck my man.
  •  Ps. Little booze helps everything go smoothly
  • Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Dropped1037 said:

Hello, 

Me(M22) and My Fiancé (F21) have talked about doing a Threesome for the first time. Now neither of us have ever done one and both have Thought about it prior to our Relationship. We’re both nervous but want to know the ins and outs and pros and cons I guess of Doing a threesome. It’s mainly for us to say we did one, not really looking to Make it a regular thing. We don’t really know where to begin on Doing one, where to look for a Third or how we go about it. We have agreed on a FMF and We do want someone that’s understandable to our situation. My Fiancé is still up in the air but is willing to Atleast look into what it takes and see if she is comfortable with continuing. Anyone have any tips or pointers on what we can do or the best way to go about all this? Our biggest issue is finding “the one” and we both want to be able to trust this person and it not be awkward. We don’t really know anyone that’s into this or that we think would be into it. 

I am no expert since I have never had one. IMO, you have taken the right steps in discussing it and if both agree, follow Antonio's advice. Find someone also agreeable and set guidelines. I envy you and have fun, I think you both will enjoy it.

• Members

I’m sure he wants it, he probably doesn’t want to upset/ make you feel as if he does t want you

• Members

The first threesome I was I had, happened similar to what your saying  Katie. I made a joke about my gf best friends sleeping with us. Over the next few days she kept asking if that’s what I really wanted, out of fear of hurting her and our relationship, I told her no repeatedly. This went on for about 2 weeks. We went out one night to the bars, got pretty drunk, went home after and started getting in on some sexy time.  Little did I know that her friend had got to her house before us and hide in The closet, when my girl straddled my face, I was obliviously distracted tongue fucking her ass and pussy, I thought my girl was the one sucking my cock. Then I realized there were 4 hands instead of two. Rest of the night was fucking amazing

• Like 1

• Members
33 minutes ago, Antonio8754 said:

I’m sure he wants it, he probably doesn’t want to upset/ make you feel as if he does t want you

Oh he vocalizes his fantasy. And he knows I’m interested, just figuring out the details and if he is serious. And your experience sounds really hot. What a great way for it to happen. Not a flash mob, but a flash threesome! 

• Members

Yes it was, that was 16 yrs ago.  Honestly I still get stiff every time I think about them. After the first time we did it, it happened pretty much on a weekly basis. It advanced the more it happened, sometimes one of my buddies  or her bf after she found him would join,  Dp one girl, while the other normally straddled our faces. Some times they would bring another girl home from the bars  and we would fuck all night. 
thinking about all of this, sure makes me miss college lol

Me and my husband also also been wanting to experience being with another women here in California can't really find the right one I'm bisexual I haven't either been with a woman before but also has been a fantasy of mine. We r open to being with another woman I'm not open to ask girls as my husband has asked some girls around and the next time we think of asking they end up leaving so hard to actually find some one that would accept us

• Like 3