Official Community Forums Home

Remote Control Dual Action Bunny Vibe

Tyger

GK10000Bmain.jpg

I pulled this pink dual action vibrator out and was very curious to see how well it worked. I first noticed that the batteries were included~very cool!

There is a jelly head, which has the smiling head of a penis, rotating beaded shaft, and then the bunny clit stimulator.

The vibrator has a panel on the front saying 100% waterproof, even better. The Remote has a key chain and 4 easy-touch buttons for rotation on/off, vibes on/off, and then the mode button (2 modes each function), plus an indicator light. One touch, easy to use buttons. I like that. I put the battery in the remote, which was easy. Removing the easy loading battery pack wasn’t as easy as I thought. At first I thought I had to unscrew it, but upon further investigation of the box, I figured out that it firmly slides out of the base. The vibrator is sturdy feeling especially with batteries installed. Well, time to try it out. I use the remote (which is the only way to use any modes, so don’t loose it!), and turn it on. This is not a quiet vibrator. But I was amazed at how the tip noticeably rotated, the beads spun in opposite directions, which could be felt on my hand, and the bunny’s vibes were very strong!

There was that “new toy” smell, which almost went away after 2 washings with the antibacterial soap and warm water.

I was eager to try my little soldier with his pet out, so I lube the toy up, and turn the vibes first, and slowly ease it into my waiting lips. The bunny started teasing my clit with his ears, and I was ready for more, so I turned on the rotation as well. Beads spinning, bunny vibing, and head rotating, well, it didn’t take me long at all to cum and cum and cum.

This is a toy may be a bit intimidating for beginners. It’s weight and size are impressive. The shaft’s total length is 8” long, 1.5” in diameter. I would recommend it for the experienced or even a daring toy beginner!

This bunny is definitely going to be in my future for many nights to cum.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5225