Official Community Forums Home

Asking a Friend for a Threesome

Dropped1037

I Made a post the other day on here about me and My Fiancé wanting to try a Threesome. We both are still nervous but wanting to learn and atleast give it a shot. We both agreed the Third person was gonna have to be someone we can trust and atleast know. There’s only one Female we know that we can really trust and we’re close with her, but I don’t know how to approach her about it… Me and her have been friends since we were kids, and her and my fiancé are really close now to. I don’t wanna upset her but she’s about the only one we know that’s single and that we can both trust and be comfortable around. Any one been in this Situation? Any advice? 

• Like 4

• Members

I can't help out with a second female but if we were a little closer, I'd be up for an MFM.  An FMF is something I've always wanted too but haven't been able to arrange.

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Maybe we can get together with My two younger sister's and work something out with you tiger48 what do you think about it Mandy C and family

That would be a wonderful experience, I'm sure

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 6/22/2022 at 12:37 PM, Dropped1037 said:

I Made a post the other day on here about me and My Fiancé wanting to try a Threesome. We both are still nervous but wanting to learn and atleast give it a shot. We both agreed the Third person was gonna have to be someone we can trust and atleast know. There’s only one Female we know that we can really trust and we’re close with her, but I don’t know how to approach her about it… Me and her have been friends since we were kids, and her and my fiancé are really close now to. I don’t wanna upset her but she’s about the only one we know that’s single and that we can both trust and be comfortable around. Any one been in this Situation? Any advice? 

I think the best way to test the water is to bring it up in conversation but not implying you want one and with her. Like you saw something on tv the other night about couples having threesomes and how it effected there relationship and see if the conversation takes off. 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 10:20 PM, luv2eatpink said:

Had a threesome a while ago. It was a MMI. Me, myself and I

So no issues between the 3 of you then? ;) LOL

• Like 1

Well, I hope you're able to work it out. I'd hate to see you separate with yourself!!!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...