Official Community Forums Home

Hi :)

Catty

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/19/2022 at 10:26 PM, Catty said:

I really like to be watched 

Post video and a lot of us will be more than happy to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'd be happy to watch.. I like to be watched and I don't mind being watched. I know a couple who masturbate with another couple either live or online. Sometimes I get to see the pics or vids and that's hot. One of my friends lets me video her giving me a handjob or blowjob and then she masturbates later while watching them. It's fun if I'm there. Watching her masturbate while we both watch a video of her sucking me and tugging me. Sharing is fun....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/10/2022 at 12:58 AM, Catty said:

I think I like someone watching me cum. I am a straight woman...I would love for a woman to watch me

I would love to watch you as i play with my pussy

• Members
1 hour ago, Starving said:

Hey Catty just prop your phone up against something and hit that record button and let it rip😀I hope this helps!

Just going to suggest that. That's what I do and it works well

• Members
On 9/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, Catty said:

Hi.....that sounds so nice. I am a straight woman...would love to have a woman watch me. 

I would love to watch you,  I could masturbate as well.  I love watching a woman pleasuring herself and taking the time to tease yourself. I enjoy it so much.  myself.  

• Members
On 7/10/2022 at 3:58 AM, Catty said:

I think I like someone watching me cum. I am a straight woman...I would love for a woman to watch me

I would love to watch you!! I tried to send you a message,  but I couldn't.  Let's chat and see what happens.  💋 

• Like 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, Lynn Bee said:

I would love to watch you!! I tried to send you a message,  but I couldn't.  Let's chat and see what happens.  💋 

If a viewing party is happening, I'd love a seat to watch 😉

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy