Official Community Forums Home

Wonderful New Article

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Mikayla I just got done reading your new article, Start the New year with a bang. I just wanted to let you know I loved it, in fact it made me smile, very nice job. I think the phrase "toys for tots" was not only a great interest striker but made me laugh :lol:

To all of you who haven't read that article yet it is really tought out well and very well written. As most of us already know Mikayla does wonderful on her articles and they are PACKED FULL of great information.

GREAT JOB and a WONDERFUL Idea for an article Mikayla.

• Members

Thank you, thank you...you are too kind!

My next few articles are a little different for me - so look forward to reading those! I am trying to cover many bases. If there is anything that you (or any other poster) would like to see covered in an article, please send me a PM or post here on this thread. Or, perhaps you would like to revisit another article and get more detail!

Let me know guys..I am your writing servant!

Mikayla

• Members

Hey Mikayla, actually another poster asked this question and I thought wow this would be an awesome article for you to write. The poster asked "What am I suppose to be doing in bed? I mean I rub my hands on him ect but other then that I lay still. I answered her the best I could as far as grinding her hips and thrusting when he does and staying in rythm. I also suggested her getting on top etc.. But I thought hmm this would be a great article for education and who better then our "writing slave" :lol: kidding. Mikayla!!!!!!!! What women should do in bed, I know alot of us know but I think it would help the newer posters who aren't sure what they should be doing.

Just a thought!

• Members

Great idea! Look for that article sometime in January!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I couldnt find this article. Tell me where to look incase i was in the wrong place. I went on the home page and took a fast look through the articles on there but didnt come across this one.