Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Anyone else fantasize about this? Do women find it hot?


RVAguy

Recommended Posts

  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/18/2023 at 5:22 PM, Cheeky said:

We act out this fantasy, but using a realistic dildo instead.

We do too. My wife has a very girthy dildo (over 2" in diameter) and it's so hot when I use it on her during doggy or when she spreads her legs wide open while on her back.  She loves the thickness and I get her to squirt.  I love sucking her juices off the huge cock; and, I love to creampie her pussy and eat it too.  Gets me so HARD and her so EXCITED and HORNY.  That is about as close to a threesome as we'll get.  Maybe one day she will really want to try it.  That is my fantasy.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Something I’ve done a few times when I’ve managed to get my friend to join me and my male friends just another excuse to give my friends pussy a damn good licking I’ve done same with her ass

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

wish i was there to watch and masturbate would that be ok with you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Mmmm, yes find it hot

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/19/2023 at 3:46 PM, yeslaurel said:

We do too. My wife has a very girthy dildo (over 2" in diameter) and it's so hot when I use it on her during doggy or when she spreads her legs wide open while on her back.  She loves the thickness and I get her to squirt.  I love sucking her juices off the huge cock; and, I love to creampie her pussy and eat it too.  Gets me so HARD and her so EXCITED and HORNY.  That is about as close to a threesome as we'll get.  Maybe one day she will really want to try it.  That is my fantasy.  

We started with small dildos then she graduated to John Holmes and then to The Vixen Creations Gambler. My wife has become a self admitted "size queen" seeing her pussy lips stretch out when her lover fucks her is very intoxicating to me. We're both very addicted to this lifestyle now . Once you hear your wife moan and see her lovers cum drip out of your wife you both will be hooked. Maybe you could whisper in her ear at the cusp of her orgasm that another guy is fucking her and how much you'd love that. It took some time for my wife to want to try this but it was worth it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 11/5/2023 at 5:22 AM, Rob7160 said:

We started with small dildos then she graduated to John Holmes and then to The Vixen Creations Gambler. My wife has become a self admitted "size queen" seeing her pussy lips stretch out when her lover fucks her is very intoxicating to me. We're both very addicted to this lifestyle now . Once you hear your wife moan and see her lovers cum drip out of your wife you both will be hooked. Maybe you could whisper in her ear at the cusp of her orgasm that another guy is fucking her and how much you'd love that. It took some time for my wife to want to try this but it was worth it. 

Wow, I just looked up the dildo.  Looks very nice.  My wife uses the small Ray Diesel, natural skin color.  They come in three sizes.  We started with the small (my wife is petite, about 4'11" tall), which is still very girthy...about 6 1/2" in circumference and about 2 1/2" wide.  We also started small and just kept getting bigger dildos.  She has to have it every time we have our fun.  She always says, please invite our friend over tonight for some fun.  I make her cum and squirt every time too.  Next, I need to ask her if she wants to go slightly bigger.   My wife also admits that she loves girthy dildos.  When I fuck her with it, she always asks me if I like doing that to her.  I say yes, it looks like another guy is fucking you with his huge cock.  She loves to open up her legs very wide, or doggy style.   She loves all 7" inside her, which gets me hot and very horny.  I tell her, you like getting fucked by a our friend?  She says, YES.  HE IS GOOD.  MY PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD and GIVE IT TO ME HARDER AND DEEPER.  Being patient with my wife has helped a lot.  She was not like that initially....just took baby steps and years.  We have been together for 27 years now.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/6/2023 at 1:26 PM, yeslaurel said:

Wow, I just looked up the dildo.  Looks very nice.  My wife uses the small Ray Diesel, natural skin color.  They come in three sizes.  We started with the small (my wife is petite, about 4'11" tall), which is still very girthy...about 6 1/2" in circumference and about 2 1/2" wide.  We also started small and just kept getting bigger dildos.  She has to have it every time we have our fun.  She always says, please invite our friend over tonight for some fun.  I make her cum and squirt every time too.  Next, I need to ask her if she wants to go slightly bigger.   My wife also admits that she loves girthy dildos.  When I fuck her with it, she always asks me if I like doing that to her.  I say yes, it looks like another guy is fucking you with his huge cock.  She loves to open up her legs very wide, or doggy style.   She loves all 7" inside her, which gets me hot and very horny.  I tell her, you like getting fucked by a our friend?  She says, YES.  HE IS GOOD.  MY PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD and GIVE IT TO ME HARDER AND DEEPER.  Being patient with my wife has helped a lot.  She was not like that initially....just took baby steps and years.  We have been together for 27 years now.  

As much as people talk about how size doesn't matter I say bullshit! My wife loves the bigger girth guys we've had over. Her orgasms with bigger  cocks  are always better. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

My wife and I recently had a mmf fuck session with a very well endowed Steve and after that she said yes size most definitely matters. His big cock made her squirt for the first time ever, all he has to do is slip that big mushroom head in a little bit and stroke it in and out a couple times and she is squirting.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

My wife says to do three men at once is her fantasy. She wants all three holes filled at once. Guess we need to find another well hung man like Steve!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, Always ready for sex said:

My wife says to do three men at once is her fantasy. She wants all three holes filled at once. Guess we need to find another well hung man like Steve!!

Wow. Wish I could be of assistance

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

We have been in Florida since mid September but came back home to Maryland for thanksgiving and Christmas wife and I are both anxious to get back to Florida after Christmas. Wife has been practicing deep throating me she has gotten very good on my  average cock she is looking forward to try Steve’s cock again when we get back first try before we left she couldn’t get it down but she now lays on the bed wit her head hanging off and she swallows mine right down she feels confident she can get Steve’s monster down. I am looking forward to getting together with Debbie she had to leave Florida a couple weeks before use to help here Mother but is back and horny, Steve told us he may know another guy that would be intrested in mmmf foursome if my wife is truly interested. She said let’s make it happen long time fantasy. So lots to look forward to my cock is getting hard just writing about it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Your cocks not the only one getting hard reading about it and imagining her taking care of multiple cocks at the same time wishing mine was one of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy