Official Community Forums Home

Anyone else fantasize about this? Do women find it hot?

RVAguy

• Members

I have a fantasy of licking a women’s clit while another man is entering her until he finishes and then to lick every drop of cum out of her. It drives me wild to think about it but haven’t had the chance to try it. I love going down on a women after I finish but the thought of doing this after another man makes my head spin. What do women think? Is it a turn on, take it or leave it or no way?

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/19/2022 at 2:30 PM, RVAguy said:

I have a fantasy of licking a women’s clit while another man is entering her until he finishes and then to lick every drop of cum out of her. It drives me wild to think about it but haven’t had the chance to try it. I love going down on a women after I finish but the thought of doing this after another man makes my head spin. What do women think? Is it a turn on, take it or leave it or no way?

I think a lot of guys and gals think about this while pleasuring themselves… I know I have

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/19/2022 at 12:30 PM, RVAguy said:

I would 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

No, being monogamous types,  but I have licked her pussy while sliding a dildo in and out of her, after cumming in her, or after cumming on her pussy.  Tastes like fuck! ;)

Close as we are interested in!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

been there and did it and then she wanted me to share  loved it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have done it multiple times with couples and usually get his cock slipped in my mouth as he is penetrating her. Just pulls it out and enters my mouth for a quick moment then back to her. It is totally hot. 

• Like 4

• Members
22 minutes ago, Brooke2 said:

I have done it multiple times with couples and usually get his cock slipped in my mouth as he is penetrating her. Just pulls it out and enters my mouth for a quick moment then back to her. It is totally hot. 

That does sound hot. I would also like to hear more about your last sexual encounter from your profile page

• Like 2

• Members

I am dripping just thinking and visualizing this

On 7/19/2022 at 3:30 PM, RVAguy said:

• Like 2

• Members
9 minutes ago, BamaFanNana said:

I am dripping just thinking and visualizing this

Mmmmmmm....  

• Like 2

• Members

I think it’s fine if that’s what you”d like to do. Whatever makes you and your partner happy. I have no desire. I’m strictly heterosexual. Have fun. We only go around once.🌞

Edited by Lonely and divorced
I have no desire to have a threesome. I’m strictly a one on one kind of gal.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1