Official Community Forums Home

Mini Rabbit Vibro Wand

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Looking for a vibe that is not overwhelming? Looks like glass, but is jelly? Then I have the product for you.

This product looks like glass, but it is really jelly, a beautiful blue crystal like color. I noticed right away it had very small ridges on the shaft itself, with little nubs at each ridge. Although it is jelly, it is very sleek, slim, and a little flexible, but firm. This product is very slim and in my opinion not overwhelming at all. The package says for vaginal or anal play. This also has a little rabbit for clitoral stimulation. I went to get the 1AAA battery. In fact my husband loved the way it looked. We decided to play together with this one.

The battery insertion was easy. I then washed the toy with antibacterial soap and water. I grabbed our Tootimid lube ran to my husband. This product is multi-speed and EXTREMELY quiet. We could barely hear it. As I laid back on the couch, my husband rubbed it against my clit. He then inserted it and the rabbit ears hit right but I really couldn't feel any vibration coming from them. I am sure there is but really just not enough for me to feel. The vibe itself once inserted was amazing. I could feel all little ridges. Since this vibe is so slim I asked my husband to insert it into my anus. Remember that once a vibe is used for anal play, don't reinsert it into your vagina. He added more lube and slowly started to insert it, as I was bent over the couch. WOW, as he inserted it I thought I was going to climax right then and there. The ears hit just on the skin there between my anus and vagina, but still didn't really seem to stimulate me. As my husband worked the vibe in and out I played with my clit. Just when I thought this vibe wasn't going to do it. BAM I had a wonderful full filling orgasm.

This toy also would be extremely easy to conceal. Although the rabbit ears weren't very stimulating for me the toy itself is a great product in my book and was wonderful for anal play.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5174

With only one battery, I wouldn't think it had that much power. But probably a good beginner's toy that wanted to try an interesting looking vibe.

I like the color too.

So, this one wasn't a Thumper, huh? ;)