Official Community Forums Home

The Butt plug Chronicles

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

I got a new puppy a couple weeks ago and he been exploring the house. I keep a containter of toys under my bed ready to go to when mood strikes. 

Yesterday my wife was folding cloths while watching tv and i was sorting through my kids cloths trying to discard what did not fit so i knew what back to school cloths to buy them.  The puppy likes to sleep over by her feet.

As  I finished putting the cloths away we were keeping and discarding all others I came back to the living room to find my wife sitting there glued to the tv, the puppy gone and my faverite plug on the floor in the living room. I said to my wife "why is my butt plug in here on the floor?". She looks down and says ohhhhhhhh I didnt know. Seems the pup found what he thinks would be a new toy. We were both glad the kids didnt see it or no visitors dropped by

• Haha 1

• Members
18 hours ago, Hoggy said:

More importantly,  what kind of puppy and why haven't you posted a pic?

Cockapoo and today I found a tube of lube in his puppy bed that went missing from my bedroom. I gotta find new places for my toys

FB_IMG_1656984568882.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

Just got home from my MIL house and Walmart. The kids were not watching the pup so he entertained himself. Thankfully the kids didnt notice the scavenger Hunt he led my wife and I on starting with the cock ring then the lube shooter and the prostate massager.  These are the toys he found in my secret place under the bed. Now I gotta put them in a new container

20220724_192246.jpg

• Haha 1

• Members

Nothing sacred anymore, wife combing the living room for anything else. The wands be missing next

20220724_193139.jpg

• Members

Two more cock rings and a nipple sucker courtisy of tootimid i might add. Luckly my masterbators are where they were before I left the house

20220724_194902.jpg

• Members

So much for the tool box, i took toys from my dresser drawer when kids went in there looking for batteries. Wife told me to hide em else where