Official Community Forums Home

Gifts

sassnclass

• Members

My hand lifts to knock.  I pull it back before it makes contact. Stepping back, I take a calming breath.  I study the door.  It has become this intimidating object when really it is just a standard hotel door.  Metal for fire safety, I assume.  But other than being painted a deep gray and having a key card reader, it has no memorable features.  Of course, it is not the door that is daunting.  I know that.  It’s what’s behind it.  I know that you are on the other side of that door waiting for me.  I have a feeling I am already earning a possible punishment just by hesitating in the simple task of rapping my knuckles against this inanimate object.  The thought gives me both a thrill and some anxiety.  Taking a deep breath, I step forward again and knock quickly.  The handle turns, and you pull open the door.  

Reaching forward, you take hold of my hand, “Come in.”

The door shuts with a loud click behind me.  You take my purse from my arm and set it on the dresser.  Then you turn to me and kiss me deeply, possessively. I grab hold of your shoulders to keep my balance.  One of your hands slides into my hair and I feel you fist it and pull my head back firmly.  You break the kiss and bite at my bottom lip.  I let out a gasp but feel the instant heat of arousal in my core.

“You’re late.”, you growl.

“I know, I’m sorry.  I got nervous outside the door.”

There is a quiet moment as your eyes study my face.  

“You should feel nervous, I’m going to devour you. But rudeness is never acceptable.”

Tightening your grip in my hair, you pull my head back further and bite gently at my neck.  The arousal at my core increases.  I let out a whimper.  You release me and step back, I almost lose my balance at the sudden lost of your hold on me.  

You ask, “Lift your dress. Show off your panties for me.”

I feel the blush bloom on my cheeks.  I slowly lift my dress until the hem reaches my waist.  You step back and take in my white cotton panties.  I went back and forth between wearing the lace or cotton.  But I decided if you were in the mood to tear them off again, I would miss this pair the least.  You motion for me to turn around.  I slowly turn so that you can see my cotton covered ass.  I pause and then continue to turn back around.  You move back and sit on the edge of the bed.  

“Over my lap, now.”

I immediately comply.  When I am laying across your thighs, you reach up and yank my panties down quickly, so they gather at my knees.  My wet arousal increases as I anticipate what’s coming next.  Instead of feeling the sting of your hand striking my ass cheek, your finger runs along my slit.

You chuckle and say, “My little slut, already wet and ready.”

Your finger spreads my moisture and teases my clit.  Not quite pressing enough, just circling around the throbbing nub.  You move your finger back to my opening and slide just the tip of your finger inside.  I wiggle slightly to try and take you in further.  You chuckle again.

“Such a needy pussy.  Tell me, my slut, how many spanks should I give you for being late?”

You continue to play with my pussy, but do not press your finger any deeper.

“Five. Sir?”

“Why five?”

“One for each minute I was late?”

Your press your finger deeper and I let out a moan at the pleasure of your touch.  Then you remove your finger and quickly bring your palm down on my ass.  I cry out at the sting.  You bring your palm down again four more times, each time harder than the one before.  After pausing slightly, you continue with two more strikes for a total of seven.  Then you rest your hand against my heated ass.  After a short pause you move your finger back to my slit.

“Mmm, even wetter.  My naughty slut likes her ass spanked. Stand up and take off your dress and bra.  Leave your panties where they are.”

It is difficult to remove my dress and bra and keep the panties around my knees.  I awkwardly spread my legs as I walk around the room.  I can see in your eyes that you are enjoying my struggle.  Finally, I stand before you.  You tell me to get on my knees.  I do and look up at you ready for your next command. You stand in front of me and tell me to unbuckle your belt and pull it out of your belt loops.  I comply.  When the belt is free you take it from my hands and coil it around your hand.  Then you command me to undo your pants and pull out your cock.  I do as you instruct.  When your cock is free and I hold it’s firm warmth in my hand, I look up at you.

“Suck.”, you command firmly.

I open my mouth and stick out my tongue.  I lick the tip.  I suck and run my tongue around it.  I lick around the firm ridge.  I take my time licking and worshiping the crown of your cock.  I look up into your eyes as I pull back and lift your shaft.  Then I flatten my tongue and run it along the underneath of your length.  I continue the long licks of your cock until I take you into my mouth.  I take you as deep as I can and firmly tighten my lips around you.  My eyes stay on yours as much as possible as I begin to move you in and out of my mouth.  I feel the moisture drip front the tip.  I hum at your taste.  I’ve learned to crave your taste on my tongue. Your hands move to the side of my head.  You hold my head as you take control and slowly start to fuck my mouth deeply.  I focus on relaxing my throat and breathing through my nose.  I make sure my tongue is flat and strokes your cock on each stroke.  You increase the pace as you move in and out of my mouth.  I can feel you growing even firmer as you move.  

You command, “Pinch your nipples hard!.”

I immediately comply and let out a moan of pleasure at the sensation as your use my mouth for your pleasure.  You continue to fuck my mouth.  I watch your face as your approach your peak.  In my head I am begging you to cum and give me the gift of your seed.  You thrust deeply and I feel your pulsing cock burst.  Your fingers tighten in my hair.

“Fuck yes!  Swallow it all!”

I quickly swallow as your seed spills from you.  I swallow a couple more times and use my tongue to catch every drop I can.  When you pull from my mouth, I rub my lips together and enjoy the flavor of your gift.  You tell me to get up and remove the panties still at my knees.  I am to lay on my back on the bed with my legs spread wide and lifted up.  I hold on to my knees to keep my legs where you want them.

You take the edge of the belt and strike with precise movements.  The leather strikes my pussy.  I cry out at the sharp licks of the belt on my sensitive skin.  Some of the blows hit my clit directly.  After about ten strikes, you step back and admire my red flesh.  You toss the belt aside and use your fingers to spread my pussy lips.  Your tongue runs along my soaked slit.  I cry out at the feeling of your tongue against my tender flesh.  You lick me and then thrust your tongue in my core.  You fuck me with your tongue.  Then you pull out and circle my clit.  Finally, you suck my clit into your mouth and thrust two fingers inside me.  You find that perfect spot inside and stroke it firmly.  I whimper and moan as the pleasure builds inside me.  Your tongue strokes my clit firmly and your fingers are working their magic inside.  Within a couple minutes I can feel it approaching.

I cry out, “Please…oh please!”

You lift your head and ask, “Please what?”

“I’m so close, please may I cum, Sir?  Please?”

“No, do not cum.”

Your return your mouth to my clit and press even harder inside.  I can feel my muscles tightening.  I try to fight off the rush of my orgasm.  

“Please, please…I can’t…please.”

You lift your head again, but your fingers continue their delicious ministrations inside me.

“Hold it, you can and will.”

I fight the orgasm that is trying to break free.

You command, “Hold it!  Hold it!”

I am whimpering incoherently.  After what feels like an eternity, but is probably under two minutes, you speak.

“Cum now for me!”

You latch on to my clit again.  The orgasm crashes over me hard as my muscles clench and pulse around your fingers.  I cry out and tremble as spots dance in front of my eyes.  It slowly subsides.  You remove your fingers and stand.  I let my legs fall to the bed as I watch you remove the rest of your clothes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Very exciting. I was wishing it was me as I was anticipating what the next moves would be.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Very exciting. I was wishing it was me as I was anticipating what the next moves would be.☀️

Glad you enjoyed! 😊

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Starving said:

Thank you Sass! Another great hot story!

Thank you! Happy to know you liked it. 😊

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I can’t believe it took me so long to comment on your latest erotica.  The spanking brings back such good memories and of course, the luscious hair in hands.  It’s always so real.  I have lived it and will always remember it.  Thank you for an amazing, erotically detailed story.  😘🌹

• Like 1