Official Community Forums Home

My New Fantasy

• Members

Here's my new fantasy, it may sound lame but it's what I want. To be with a man who appreciates and respects me. One who will play video games with me all day and then fuck the hell out of me all night. One who appreciates it when I bring him a beer and pretzels and give him a good blow job while he watches a football game, not expects it. Probably not too sexy but a man like that would be hot to me.

• Members
How about a guy who finds you in the kitchen, sits down on the floor, and give you head while you are doing dishes, or working on dinner? Or massages your back, and breasts and ass before having intercourse with you, all the time with you busy doing something in the sink and facing away from him. When you cum, he licks you dry, then gets a warm wash cloth and washes you, and then dries you before kissing you behind your ear, and telling you how much he loves you, and how he can't wait to make love to you again.? I would think that would be a much better fantasy, and one you could share with your husband so it might just become a reality.

Howard

That'll work. Where can I find him? ;)

• Members

Interesting. I was just talking about sex with a girl I know. It came to talking about things we would like to do. Fantasies... maybe, but on a slightly more concrete level.

We talked about my perspective and, having done that, I asked about her deepest desires.

She said that she had done a lot of things in terms of sex, but she had never made love. It was so easy to see how agonised she was about this void.

Regards