Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members
4 minutes ago, Susan James said:

You must not spend much on groceries eating all those high protein meals.

Me and my man have a pretty open relationship. We go at pretty good during the week but every now and then on the weekends we'll have a party. He'll invite a few friends over and business picks up. 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Anyia said:

Me and my man have a pretty open relationship. We go at pretty good during the week but every now and then on the weekends we'll have a party. He'll invite a few friends over and business picks up. 

Thats awesome Anyia, my wife loves swallowing.  I'm going to shoot her 160th load of year right down her throat before I head to work this morning.  

• Members
8 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Thats awesome Anyia, my wife loves swallowing.  I'm going to shoot her 160th load of year right down her throat before I head to work this morning.  

That's hot.

• Members

23 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

162nd load swallowed this morning.  She sucked me off before and after coffee this morning.  She said my balls needed to be emptied this morning after a weekend break.

23 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

162nd load swallowed this morning.  She sucked me off before and after coffee this morning.  She said my balls needed to be emptied this morning after a weekend break.

• Members

So my girl and I are at this conference in Wisconsin.  Had a long day yesterday and stayed out late last night, she woke me up this morning and said I need to drain your balls this morning so she sucked out a big load and swalled every drop.  I rolled over and fell back to sleep and when I woke up I asked her if she wanted me to feed her another load, without even thinking about it she said yes and drained every drop to her throat.  165 loads and counting so far.

• Members

There’s something about cum that i can’t swallow! Must be a texture thing. Only time i swallow is when His cock is balls deep in my throat and he doesn’t tell me he’s cumming. But i love cum on my ass, on my titties, in my pussy, on my face and all over my body

• Like 3

• Members

My wife edged me for about an hour this morning playing with my balls and slowly sucking.  When I was just about to cum she would stop then finally I told her deepthroat my big load.  Without hesitation she took my cock down halfway and sucked out every drop.  Felt like 6 or 7 big squrts.  171st load down and still counting.  Happy Saturday.

• Like 2

• Members

I never kept score; but once I shed my first wife (my high school sweetheart) I had little patience for for a cnick who wouldn't swallow. Hell, I swallow! The only woman I made an exception for was one of my threesome chicks, who had money to spend and didn't mind spending it. All things considered a horny horny chick who wants to be DPd all the time is my kind of woman! And why would I want to cum in her mouth when her other orifices are begging for attention> 

• Members
5 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Wow!

Hmmm.   My calendar shows 268 days so far this year.  It appears you've given her some days off. 😆

Well, we do take a day or two off every week.  LOL

• Members
6 hours ago, Shadetree said:

I never kept score; but once I shed my first wife (my high school sweetheart) I had little patience for for a cnick who wouldn't swallow. Hell, I swallow! The only woman I made an exception for was one of my threesome chicks, who had money to spend and didn't mind spending it. All things considered a horny horny chick who wants to be DPd all the time is my kind of woman! And why would I want to cum in her mouth when her other orifices are begging for attention> 

Personal choice for sure. 

• Members
22 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

So kind of you!  But for you it must be a difficult day or two each week.  I assume you find other ways to satisfy yourself.

LOL, No Jennifer01, I'm patient. But more than one or two days is pushing it as my balls start feeling too full.  

• Members
8 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I'm sure those two days off give her something great to look forward to (balls full of cum).  

Absolutely.  She always says "time to build back up".  She loves big loads.

• Members
1 minute ago, Noughty mind said:

Absolutely.  She always says "time to build back up".  She loves big loads.

Most of the time "after one ot two days" she'll swallow two loads back to back then we go for about three or four days before we break again.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Absolutely!  6 or 7 large spurts cuming at her back to back surely gets her attention.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear she's wet just from the anticipation.

She almost always cums while she's sucking and sometimes when I tell her to swallow it all she cums as well.  

• Members

All the talking about anticipation got me worked up so I finished my coffee, took a shower and hoped back in bed with my girl.  She said don't you have an appointment? I said yes but I need to feed you a big load before I go to work.  She smiled, leaned over and sucked out every drop.  I could feel my big load pumping down her throat.  When we were finished she said thank you now go to work.  Happy Tuesday 😊