Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members
19 hours ago, Shadetree said:

I sincerely doubt Judge is in the running to beat the 240 loads swallowed record! 😁but I could always be wrong… wouldn’t that be a 

Wife has been out of town since Saturday so we are on break until Thursday.  She told me this morning when on the phone that she's going to swallow two loads a day when she gets back so we can get back on track.  I can't wait to fill her mouth big loads.  

• Members
24 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Another big pulsating load shot right down her throat this morning.  187 loads swallowed this year and counting.

Love this! Wish I could get it that constant 😄 so happy for both of you!!

• Members

Wife swallowed two loads this morning, second one was way bigger than first one.  Five loads swallowed in three day's.  189 loads swallowed so far this year.  I plan on feeding her cum every day this week, she loves it..

• Members

Edged myself for about an hour while have coffee this morning.  When I knew I had built up a huge load I went into the bedroom where the wife was still in bed, walked to the edge and said SUCK.  She knew I was ready and after about three minutes of slow sucking I shot and massive load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.  190 loads swallowed and counting. 

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Daniel Vanderhoof said:

Is it fair to the sperm to be ingested, while a woman is in the act of finishing a blowjob or shortly thereafter?

Life is cruel

• Members

Another morning Another big load down her throat.  Has i was about to come i told her to milk those balls while I cum and suck out every drop and without thinking about it she leaned over and sucked it all out.  191 loads so far.  Happy Tuesday.

• Members
On 10/15/2022 at 11:48 AM, DownToEarthGuy said:

Love this! Wish I could get it that constant 😄 so happy for both of you!!

Don't believe your lies🤔

• Members
1 hour ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

Don't believe your lies🤔

Well, its just what is happening in our life at this point in time with our marriage.  Believe it or not, but its the facts.   Having fun posting it here on this website for 2022.   Goals....

• Members
5 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Well, its just what is happening in our life at this point in time with our marriage.  Believe it or not, but its the facts.   Having fun posting it here on this website for 2022.   Goals....

I love your daily updates and totally relate, For the last 5 years, the sex in my marriage has been sparse and desired by my wife. But lately, the season we are in, my sex drive and desire is way high and we are enjoying this time in our marriage that we’ve missed the last few years.

keep it up and I look forward to hearing about the new load you deliver 😄

• Thanks 1

• Members

192nd load of the year swallowed this morning.  After she got out of the shower I was working on the computer she just came up and asked "are you ready for your morning blow".  Of course I said yes, she got on her knees while I was sitting in my work chair and sucked on me until I exploded in her mouth.  She swallowed every drop has I shot 4 or 5 times.   I think we will make 200 by the end of this month.

• Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

192nd load of the year swallowed this morning.  After she got out of the shower I was working on the computer she just came up and asked "are you ready for your morning blow".  Of course I said yes, she got on her knees while I was sitting in my work chair and sucked on me until I exploded in her mouth.  She swallowed every drop has I shot 4 or 5 times.   I think we will make 200 by the end of this month.

Hell yeah!

• Haha 1

• Members

As we laid in bed this morning I grabbed my wife's hand and placed them on my balls and told her to milk them has a slowly stroked my cock.   After about 20 minutes she looked at my cock and asked "ready?"  I said yes come drink this big load.  She put my cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop.  197 loads swallowed and counting.  Have to take a break this weekend but I'm by next week she will be starving for more.  

• Members

Took Saturday and Sunday off from feeding my girl so yesterday morning she promptly swallowed two big loads almost back to back.  When she was done getting every drop out of my balls she looks at me and smiled with delight.  I have early meetings today so we will resume tomorrow morning.  199 loads swallowed so far this year and nineteen swallowed this month.  We are pushing for 205 by Halloween.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members
5 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

Fed my wife another big load this morning.  That makes 21 loads in 27 days.  She sucked out every drop.  Happy Thursday 😊 

I got 1 for her if she likes

• Members
19 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

No doubt Noughty is the Energizer Bunny of the sex world.  I get my daily exercise from just reading his posts!  

Just having a morning cup of coffee and reading your responses.  I'm going to edge myself for a couple of hrs this morning and fed her another hot load.  I told her thats what I was going do before I left the bedroom this morning.