Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members
3 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Last year we did a "Cream Pie" challenge.  She took almost 300 loads between myself and our old neighbor.  Didn't know about this forum at the time.  This year she's trying to swallow almost every day.

Mmm…. Lip smacking good! I think I’d have  her save me a taste to share 😉

• Members

Got really worked up this morning and fed the wife two loads within an hour.  Leaving to see the mother-in-law tomorrow morning so I told her she needed to drain by balls because it could be a couple of days before she gets to swallow.  She completely agreed ☺.   209 loads swallowed this year and counting down, lol. 

• Members

Another ball draining blowjob from the wife this morning.  This time we had to be really quite in the mother-in-laws guest room.  When I was about to blow I whispered "Suck out every drop"  she didn't miss a drop of that three day load she built up.  210 loads down her hatch and counting.  Maybe I can sneak in another one tomorrow morning. 😜

On 11/2/2022 at 2:19 PM, BallsDeep said:

More women should learn that trick

❤️❤️💦💦💦

It takes practice due to the gag reflex. I use to be very good at that when I was with men. :)

• Like 2

• Members

Getting ready to leave the mother-in-laws house in Texas this morning but after three days of building up I told the wife she had to swallow this big load before we left.  She told me to jump in the shower really quick.  After rinsing I went back in the bedroom were she was waiting.  She sucked on my balls has I stroked my cum filled cock and within about 5minutes I said "DRINK".  She almost couldn't swallow the big load i gave her but she licked up anything she missed.  211 loads and counting.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

Another two load Sunday.  She swallowed a long edging load at 9:00am then she edged me by massaging my balls for about an hour until the cum started leaking out then at 11:00 she sucked every drop she built up without missing a drop.  I looked at and said was that a good cum feeding?.  She smiled and said I need to get in the shower now so I can start making dinner. A good cum feeding day.  213 loads down the hatch this year and counting.  Time for beer and football.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

Wife swallowed swallowed a big load yesterday morning putting her at 215 loads swallowed and I'm going to start edging this morning for awhile so she can swallow another nice load.  She swallows almost daily at this point.  She's a real cum lover 😍 

• Members

Nothing like a mid morning blowjob from the wife.  After I was done pumping a nice load in her mouth she raised up and looked at the head of my cock and said "I got it all" now go back to work.  217 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

Wife got up this morning fed the dogs made coffee then came back into the bedroom and sucked on my balls until she knew she had built up a nice big load.  We I couldn't hold it longer I told her come drink this fresh load and she swallowed every pulsating drop from my cock.  219 loads swallowed this year and  counting.

Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

Another cum swallowing morning for the wifey.  10 loads in 9 days and 17 this month so far bringing her to 220 loads swallowed this year.  Going to take a couple of days off to refill my balls.  Dang that woman loves cum and love shooting it down a warm throat. Last night while I was eating her out just before bed she said she wanted to suck my balls while she watched another women suck me and swallow my load.  WOW, that would be amazing.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

FB_IMG_1669166994956.jpg

There’s a story about the biker chick who would buy a flat of strawberries and feed them to the guys then suck them off. She claimed that their cum tasted like strawberries!

• Members

After taking Monday and Tuesday off from cumming the swallowed two nice loads yesterday before we headed out to visit family for Thanksgiving.  19 loads swallowed this Month and 222 swallowed this year and counting.  Mor to CUM after this holiday.  Happy Thanksgiving 😊 

• Members

And a successful two load Saturday 😌.   Pumped two nice load down her throat in one hour.  21 loads swallowed this Month and 224 this year.  I asked her if it tasted good and she smiled and said two days is too long without swallowed my cum.  Happy Saturday 😊