Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members
5 hours ago, Rio said:

I think that's 247. Three to go to meet your target point.

Honestly Rio, I'm not sure i have three more loads in me to make the mark after these last two days and I'm going skiing Saturday morning.  So I'm thinking we might make 148 to end the year.  Freaking impressive either way I'm thinking.

• Members

Spent this morning edging up a big load for the wife.  After about an hour and half of building up a nice load I jumped in the shower and cleaned up quickly, I was still hard the entire time.  Once I dried off the wife saw how hard I was and said "feed me" I looked at her and said get on your knees and suck.  She didn't hesitate and after about 5minutes of feeling her mouth wrapped around my cock I started pumping her throat full of warm cum.  She smiled and said thank you.  248 loads swallowed this year.  She really loves Swallowing cum.  Its been a fun year.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Every time I read your posts and visualize her doing that to you I get hard. Thank You

• Members

Got an incredible cum draining blowjob yesterday from the wife to ring in the new year.  She swallowed 249 loads in 2022 so we shall see about this year.  She had to head to Texas to take care of her mon for a bit but last night we had our neighbor "Veronica" over for a quick chat and some wine.  After a couple of glasses Veronica asked if she could help with anything while the wife was out of town.  My said, yes, make sure my husband stays out of trouble, LOL.  Before I knew what was happening they were talking about blowjobs and suddenly I hear my wife say "yes" please keep his balls drained.  Veronica smiled, then looked at me and said time works best.  I asked if mornings work znd she said around 9:30am.  Can't wait to blow some loads down her throat.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I wish my wife loved it. She will suck but not get me off. I would love to eat my cum out of her mouth if she would just get me to cum in it. 

• Sad 1

• Members

Interesting problem. I used to tell them, "I swallow. Why won't you?" But that might not work with a middle-aged Wife! Keep gently urging her to try a taste. Maybe cum in your hand, slurp up a juicy taste and give her a sticky, loving kiss. 

Good luck😁

• Members
On 8/18/2023 at 1:55 AM, Susan James said:

Even if it isn't just pinch your nose and swallow. Good to the last drop.

Well said, Susan. 

Cum is kind of bland so taste isn't really an issue. There used to be a biker chick who hung out at my favorite beach; and she'd show up with a flat of strawberries to feed to the guys. Then she'd suck them off. She claimed it made their cum taste like strawberries!  

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Good luck with that, guys. I always told them "Why not?  I swallow. You can, too." Keep working on it; you'll reach a new level sharing a long, sticky kiss.😁