Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members
On 10/28/2022 at 9:12 AM, Jennifer01 said:

It was nice of you to prepare her.  I'm sure she's somewhere just waiting for you to call.    Don't wait too long, that will just make her frustrated.  I hate frustration.

Been edging for awhile.  Now I full and ready.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

After edging for some time I tell my balls were really full.  With the wife still in bed I jumped in the shower, cleaned off and laid in the bed next her, she smiled as I said, come here and swallow all this freash cum.  She happily leand over milked my balls and swallowed every last drop as it shot down her throat.  199 loads swallowed this year and 22 this month.  She said, lets go get some breakfast, you need some protein to fill those balls up.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Members

A cold Colorado morning snuggling under the sheets lead to her swallowing two big loads today.  One at 9:00 and another at 10:30 this morning The second load she milked for about an hour and when I couldn't hold it any more I just told her to suck all that freash cum down your throat and she did without hesitation.  She's properly fed today and I'm going to need a big protein lunch to fill my balls for tomorrow.  201 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Happy Saturday.😊

• Members

Another big load down her throat this morning.  After she pulled away from swallowing the first few spurts of warm cum she looked at me as I was still stroking my cock and said are you going to cum some more? I said yes come drink some more and within a minute I shot more cum down her throat.  202nd load of the year.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

You keep posting stuff like that and I might have to masturbate a second time today.  I mean, I was planning to later tonight, but I mean..... OMG!

You should either way.  We are having fun with our challenge.  Would love to see yours!.

• Like 1

• Members

Well, after taking a break yesterday I just shot a huge load down her throat.  She didn't want to go for two today but one nice big one works. I'll be feeding her another one tomorrow morning.  204 loads swallowed this year and counting.  I just love cumming down a warm throat.  

• Members
25 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

My experience has been if you cum inside the throat, no swallowing is necessary.  An old BF used to refer to it as direct injection.

More women should learn that trick

❤️❤️💦💦💦

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/27/2022 at 5:46 AM, Noughty mind said:

She has swallowed my big loads every morning since last Sunday and she just swallowed another one this morning.  149 loads as of this morning.  

You are one lucky dude. 

• Members
18 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

My experience has been if you cum inside the throat, no swallowing is necessary.  An old BF used to refer to it as direct injection.

Direct injection, I love it.  

• Members

Another load swallowed.  While the wife was on the phone with our daughter this morning she was milking my balls as I slowly stroked my cock.  By the time the call had ended we had built up a nice load so immediately after hanging up, I looked at her and said come drink this warm cum.  She swallowed every drop I pumped into her mouth.  205 loads down her throat this year and counting.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

Working from home today, as I was sitting in my office chair my girl walked in and asked if I needed anything.  I pulled my cum filled cock put and said yes, drain my balls.  She immediately got on her knees and suck my balls until I finally said "drink this fresh  cum".  She sucked out every drop.  206 loads swallowed and counting.  WOW...

• Members

Another big load fed to the wife this morning.  207 and counting.  I almost never need ask because she know what I want when get out of the shower every morning and she loves edging up a big load.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

On this topic: swallowing is fine. Hell I swallow and I had little patience for chicks who wouldn't. But I always preferred to cum in her cunt or ass; and she probably had the same preference. I guess I just didn't have enough cum to waste down her throat! More power to anyone who can blow loads down throats and still deposit a load more conventionally.

• Members
9 hours ago, Shadetree said:

On this topic: swallowing is fine. Hell I swallow and I had little patience for chicks who wouldn't. But I always preferred to cum in her cunt or ass; and she probably had the same preference. I guess I just didn't have enough cum to waste down her throat! More power to anyone who can blow loads down throats and still deposit a load more conventionally.

Last year we did a "Cream Pie" challenge.  She took almost 300 loads between myself and our old neighbor.  Didn't know about this forum at the time.  This year she's trying to swallow almost every day.