Official Community Forums Home

Self-Care Safe Place

Mindful masturbation allows us to focus on the pleasure that our bodies are capable of having rather than focusing on orgasming or "getting off". It allows us to explore our bodies and be open to new ways of pleasure we didn't know we were able to achieve.

How do you practice mindful masturbation? One of the first steps is to create a pleasure filling safe place. This could be simply setting the mood in one of your rooms with candles and relaxing music.

What are some ways that you practice mindful masturbation?

• Like 3

• Members
On 8/8/2022 at 7:12 AM, tootimidchelsea said:

Mindful masturbation allows us to focus on the pleasure that our bodies are capable of having rather than focusing on orgasming or "getting off". It allows us to explore our bodies and be open to new ways of pleasure we didn't know we were able to achieve.

How do you practice mindful masturbation? One of the first steps is to create a pleasure filling safe place. This could be simply setting the mood in one of your rooms with candles and relaxing music.

I live in the  RED RIVER GEORGE in Kentucky so I can take a walk out into the woods, and the mountain's, find a nice rock house sit down clear my mind listen to the birds sing and think about all the beautiful lady's that are in my sex life as the pre cum start to flow from the head of my penis.  Ohhh what a awesome feeling

• Like 3

• Members

Talk about just letting your love flow like a mountain stream. And let your love grow with the smallest of dreams. And let your love show and you know I mean its the season.

Sorry my mind not right. It came to me reading all this

• Like 4

• Members
1 hour ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

Talk about just letting your love flow like a mountain stream. And let your love grow with the smallest of dreams. And let your love show and you know I mean its the season.

Sorry my mind not right. It came to me reading all this

Nice Kinky Twink , never thought of it like that before 

Thank you

• Like 2

• Members
8 hours ago, Roger C said:

Nice Kinky Twink , never thought of it like that before 

Thank you

I think i can see perversion in just about anything. I just dont know how to get paid doing it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Members
26 minutes ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I think i can see perversion in just about anything. I just dont know how to get paid doing it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

One of my friends uses her car inside her garage at her condo. She says she leaves only the radio on with some kind of spa music. Sometimes she brings toys. Sometimes she's there for  hours she says. I keep asking if I can help...or watch...but nope. No phone ringing, no neighbors in the hall. Just a private garage, in her own dark car and her enjoying herself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I find my orgasms are so much better by just clearing my thoughts and concentrating on how everything feels as I touch it. I completely relax my body instead of stiffening up and when I do cum it’s mind blowing. I’ll lay there and shake and convulse for at least five minutes. Usually my legs are so shaky trying to make it to the bathroom to clean up. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

When the time comes I like to lay on the bed naked when I'm home alone. Just being naked is such a great feeling . I may fall asleep for a bit. When I wake I like to start with a dildo of some type inserted in my butt. Just lay there and enjoy the sensation. after a bit I may start to move a bit just to enhance the sensation. Eventually I begin to touch my nipples ever so lightly.  What a feeling! In a while I will begin to touch myself all over. Everywhere. Just getting to enjoy the feeling. Occasionally I will lightly brush over my penis. This usually makes it throb a bit. I continue like this for maybe 40-45 minutes. Depending on which dildo I'm using I may turn on the vibrator and continue the touching. After a short while the urge will become very great. I may start the thrusting of the dildo. That with the light touching of my nipples really gets things started, I may masturbate with my hand or maybe use a stroker or perhaps a wand vibrator. Start, stop, start stop a few times and eventually I can't take it any more and I will turn them all on and let it happen. Just writing this makes me want to go have around. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/9/2022 at 1:07 PM, Roger C said:

I live in the  RED RIVER GEORGE in Kentucky so I can take a walk out into the woods, and the mountain's, find a nice rock house sit down clear my mind listen to the birds sing and think about all the beautiful lady's that are in my sex life as the pre cum start to flow from the head of my penis.  Ohhh what a awesome feeling

RRG is gorgeous. I went to UK we went several times. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/8/2022 at 7:12 AM, tootimidchelsea said:

I like to go to a quiet spot in my car, lay back, and start a nice long stroke session.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/11/2022 at 8:43 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Twinky, if you figure how to get paid for being perverted let me know.  I will let you know if I figure it out as well.

• Like 1