Official Community Forums Home

Wife’s subtlety bringing me into her fetish

So my wifes pretty small … Shes is 5’ 7” and all of 110-115 lbs and we kind of have this thing that I tease her because she’s not the strongest and its something she and I laugh about

I noticed awhile back that she really struggles doing common things like carrying a full jumbo bag of laundry upstairs or when she gardens she cant get the shovel in the dirt when she jumps on it.  

Well it became this thing between us because I realized it turns her on and in turn, turned me on.  

Now she uses it to get me going like when she asked me to take her to the gym and of course she wears those damn yoga pants and  a sports bra, but to top it off she’s struggling to squat the bar with pretty light weights etc. and making noises quietly while doing and Im like…. “We gotta get out of here!”

I just never thought id be into this type of thing

She also likes being lifted up especially during sex or during oral if I throw her up on my shoulders

It’s one of those things that we never talk about but just do….but, she’ll make a comment about how she cant lift something because it’s too heavy but now she’ll use it to get a rise out of me.

So this is where I need some advice

We’re at her friends for a small party and we’re there late having a few drinks and my wife and her friend start going back and forth about who’s stronger.  Honestly her friend clearly was, and has about 50 lbs on her, tough to say cause she’s shorter than my wife.  Anyway it goes back and forth and next thing I know they’re up and play fighting and her friend throws my wife over her shoulder like nothing and starts spanking her.  That did it for me, I was immediately turned on but obviously played it cool like “heyyy okok, you 2 take it easy”

So now that Ive gone down this crazy road with my wife? Should I tell her ? I obviously dont want her to get offended because it involved another woman

I don’t necessarily want a 3some but seeing her friend throw her around so easily like that def turned me on

• Like 1