Official Community Forums Home

Learning to Suck Cock

BarefootScott

• Members

I guess only a human male can meet this desire, but I would love to learn how to suckle a penis to and through orgasm. It's such a wonderful experience to release in a partner's erotic mouth, almost magical. Anybody around Philadelphia?

• Like 1

• Members

My first time sucking my girls cock, it was hard to get her off, but after a few times of sucking it again, and again, and again i can get her off fast. Now i have to get use to how hard she cums. Its like a explosion in my throat, but oh my god I LOVE IT.

• Like 1

• Members

If I was in Philadelphia I'd let you practice on mine all you wanted

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 8/12/2022 at 3:42 PM, BarefootScott said:

I guess only a human male can meet this desire, but I would love to learn how to suckle a penis to and through orgasm. It's such a wonderful experience to release in a partner's erotic mouth, almost magical. Anybody around Philadelphia?

Closer than you think lol…  but not on the market anymore.  I loved sucking to/ thru orgasm. I looked for a longgg time for a married bj buddy but never found one. Messed with mostly gay who always tried to convert me. After divorce found a guy 10 years older on AFF but he stopped calling never said why. I know he liked my mouth!

• Like 1