Official Community Forums Home

Crt

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

No wonder we got a teacher shortage

https://www.foxnews.com/media/minneapolis-teachers-union-agreement-stipulates-white-teachers-laid-off-first-regardless-seniority

I bet they claim they for equality and discrimination at any level is not justifiable

• Like 1

• Members

I so agree Kinky.☀️

• Members

Exactly Starving.☀️

• Members

for those that discount fox news reporting here same story from a liberal source 

White teachers must be first to be first laid off under Minneapolis agreement (msn.com)

so how does this solve racial issues other then create them? Last time I looked at a box of crayola white was a color as well. Taught in the public school system run by democrats who still run the system blaming republicans for the mess they the democrats created since the republicans not running the school system. Why just yesterday I looked at conversation on occupy democrat in relation to a meme and the die hard dems were in there complaining about Trump taking away their tax credits so now all they get is 250 dollar credit for school supplies. Well they must be new teachers because anyone that been acround knows 250 was the irs credit during the clinton years, the Bush years, and obama years and yes during the trump years but dont over look the Biden years 

• Like 1

• Members

My wife dishes out thousands a year in school supplies and every year we get a 250 credit. However the school board locally has been given money by the state by our gov to use how they saw fit and they decided to use it to change names instead of give to the teachers which they could use for school supplies, raises, but no it was important to rename the school and sadly it didnt solve anything. we told racial tensions are higher then ever. But I have to disagree because we got so many interracial couples running around like navy folks in my navy town.  And I not talking mostly filipino american couples , like myself, either.  I dont think race the problem where I am just uneducated educators in the education system  telling us how smart they think they are  and we not 

• Like 1

• Members

Get a load of this crap 

'Black Menaces' Detail Plan To Take Over Predominantly White Institutions Across The Country (msn.com)

Bring that to florida where you find out many of them white folks are middle easterners from iraq, afganastan, jordan not to mention hispanic like cuban and purto rican( they not all looking brown my friends).  

My nephew half filipino, if it wasnt for a slight slant on his eye lids you wouldnt know he was asian at all.  But his problems not like mine where people come over and stop me as a possible human trafficker when I taking the kids out to places in my van. On a good day I get asked if I shaperoning school kids. Nope just my own kin nothing to see here folks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Funny i found this on a fb group encouraging this behavior trying to blame others who speak out against

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Some more shit I found on occuppy democrat. I dont know of anyone complaining about the remakes but then we canceled Disney channel a couple years ago for lack of interest.  My kids relate more to asian american and hispanic american cultures

FB_IMG_1663898682893.jpg

FB_IMG_1663897978531.jpg

FB_IMG_1663850055975.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Sometimes I guess you just gotta make stuff up to complain about it. My grandpa used too. 

Now here what really happening

FB_IMG_1663779524369.jpg

FB_IMG_1663677665342.jpg

• Members

Seems korean and chinese shows and films getting more popular because liberal anericans in hollywood cant get their act togeather. Clint Eastwood for example knows how to pack a theater for a reason

• Members
Just now, Kinky Twinkie said:

Give us more of this story

FB_IMG_1663506711054.jpg

FB_IMG_1663506702045.jpg

True story in japan made it to film in Richard Gere film