Official Community Forums Home

For Her…

• Members

Any port in a storm.

Come on my boat.

I’ll take you across the sea before the storm hits to a magical secluded bay. There we will take shelter, there we can tell stories, there we can relax and just be.

You can dress as my girl captain, with a tight white blouse a skippers cap and tight blue shorts.

Yes my girl captain. You can sit at the helm and guide us across the blue and I will lay on the cabin bunk and watch you steer her.

I can dream of what I am going to share with you in the coming days in our sheltered bay.

In the bay, there are ancient forests that fall to the water, a small and gentle white sand beach and Prussian blue water so clear that all life is observed beneath.

There is only us and our thoughts, our voices, our bodies.

I would cook for you, dress and undress you, play with you, sleep with you.

On my boat there is a deck big enough to lay ourselves upon. Inside there is a master cabin big enough to lay ourselves upon. 

I can hear the soft lapping of the water against the hull, I can hear the soft lapping of my tongue at your sex. 

We can explore music, share each other’s taste, we can share each other, explore each other’s taste.

Would you walk with me on the beach. Would you walk with me in the ancient forest. I know there is a waterfall. We could picnic there. 

We could swim in the lagoon, naked under the waterfall.

I could drink you under the waterfall.

I could sit back on the rocks and watch my bare mermaid scythe and play below the surface. 

To end a day I would shower you, clean you. 

Dress you in soft evening fabric then cook for you.

After we have dined I would read to you in the comfort of my boat, in the clutches of our bay.

Should you fall to sleep, then so be it, should you need to be touched and stroked then so be it, should you need to be fucked and taken then so be it.

It would simply be what it would be.

Come on my boat to my magical place.

Cum on my boat.

4758BA0E-95D6-4C24-893B-3785FEB7F191.thumb.jpeg.6b09ddb440787406b3f5cb03115cb03e.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Water is good but it tends to cut a woman's lubrication. Women tend to love sex in a tub but don't realize they lose lubriciousness. I learned to have lube on hand.