Official Community Forums Home

Am I the only one who loves to jack off and cum to my wife?

Mkhalstead98

• Members

I have always loved to watch my wife and jack off to her.  I'll cum on her in her sleep, bent over on her ass, anywhere.  I've jacked of to her feet, watching her big round ass shake cleaning the tub. Pretty much any time anywhere.  Thoughts?

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mkhalstead98 said:

I have always loved to watch my wife and jack off to her.  I'll cum on her in her sleep, bent over on her ass, anywhere.  I've jacked of to her feet, watching her big round ass shake cleaning the tub. Pretty much any time anywhere.  Thoughts?

You sound like a fun couple, unless she doesn't really like it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/18/2022 at 7:31 AM, Mkhalstead98 said:

Masturbation is always more fun when shared & common in our home! My wife loves to participate…telling me stories, whispering in my ear, pinching my nipples 🤯

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, BallsDeep said:

Masturbation is always more fun when shared & common in our home! My wife loves to participate…telling me stories, whispering in my ear, pinching my nipples 🤯

BallsDeep, you are so lucky

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

BallsDeep, you are so lucky

I am, we are a married couple that enjoys sexual fun between us, she always finds ways to participate that drive me crazy 🤯

• Like 3

• Members

We certainly do! 

I like to jack off, and cum on my wife’s nipples and tits. Just a quirk I have. She likes to watch me jack off and cum. She likes to feel my hot cum too! 

For a bonus, she fingers or toys herself while I’m stroking!

We don’t do it all the time, but do it often, and it generally leads to other fun! 

• Like 3

• Members
On 8/18/2022 at 7:31 AM, Mkhalstead98 said:

That’s fucken hot! Lucky wife u have. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/10/2022 at 10:18 AM, BallsDeep said:

Yes, hubby and I like to masterbate together or take turns. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/1/2022 at 1:39 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Strange question to ask since I suspect not many people here know your wife so wouldn't enjoy doing that activity with her.    Having said that, I assume she considers that a compliment from you.  A few years ago at the beach I saw a guy staring at me while masturbating under a towel (yes, it was obvious).  I just smiled.   The best compliment a guy could give!  

Jenifer not exactly what I meant.  I meant more along the lines of who else enjoys it with their lady

• Members

I still jack to the memory of the time I caught her getting bred by BBC gang bang and forced to clean their cocks . They put tape on her pussy and would not let her use the bathroom and pushed her out the door or they all was going to take her ass she crying and jumped in her so fast she didn't see my truck behind her so I followed her home and pushed in the bathroom and made her stop and sit on the he bed and I gently took off the tape and helped her clean her loose dripping pussy and stuck my hard cock up her virgin but after  I couldn't feel her pussy  she came hard squirting more cum out and I still love her

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/16/2022 at 10:09 AM, littlewhite1inpanties said:

I still jack to the memory of the time I caught her getting bred by BBC gang bang and forced to clean their cocks . They put tape on her pussy and would not let her use the bathroom and pushed her out the door or they all was going to take her ass she crying and jumped in her so fast she didn't see my truck behind her so I followed her home and pushed in the bathroom and made her stop and sit on the he bed and I gently took off the tape and helped her clean her loose dripping pussy and stuck my hard cock up her virgin but after  I couldn't feel her pussy  she came hard squirting more cum out and I still love her

Well!  Now aren't we fun!  Join us!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/1/2022 at 5:01 PM, Katie Did It said:

Yes, hubby and I like to masterbate together or take turns. 

That is so much fun.  We do the same.  It is so hot when my wife watches me masterbate.  When doing my wife doggy style, she likes for me to cum on her ass hole and pussy and then lick it up.  If I do that, I make sure to eat blueberries and pineapple throughout the day so my cum tastes sweet.   Then again, I do eat them on a daily basis.   My wife is like a dream cum true.  I can do almost whatever I want and she does not mind.  I can cum on her tits, face, ass, etc., etc.   And, she loves to deep throat me and loves to be eaten.  

• Members
47 minutes ago, Starving said:

You’re a very fortunate man to have a lady like that! 

Thank you. As we have gotten older and wiser, my wife has opened up to many things. We have been together almost 26 years.  We are very comfortable with each other. 

• Members
2 hours ago, yeslaurel said:

That is so much fun.  We do the same.  It is so hot when my wife watches me masterbate.  When doing my wife doggy style, she likes for me to cum on her ass hole and pussy and then lick it up.  If I do that, I make sure to eat blueberries and pineapple throughout the day so my cum tastes sweet.   Then again, I do eat them on a daily basis.   My wife is like a dream cum true.  I can do almost whatever I want and she does not mind.  I can cum on her tits, face, ass, etc., etc.   And, she loves to deep throat me and loves to be eaten.  

Your wife is like me. I like it on my back, chest, belly, ass. Never had it licked off so I’ll put that in my wish list. 

• Like 2

• Members
17 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Your wife is like me. I like it on my back, chest, belly, ass. Never had it licked off so I’ll put that in my wish list. 

For me, it's like an aphrodisiac.  Your hubby needs to try.  It gets my wife so wet and horny when she sees me lick it up.....she will kiss me right after I do it.  She loves the taste.   I also love licking and tasting her pussy after hot and wet sex too.  It gives me a lot of butterflies in my tummy.   

• Members
1 hour ago, yeslaurel said:

For me, it's like an aphrodisiac.  Your hubby needs to try.  It gets my wife so wet and horny when she sees me lick it up.....she will kiss me right after I do it.  She loves the taste.   I also love licking and tasting her pussy after hot and wet sex too.  It gives me a lot of butterflies in my tummy.   

It sounds super hot. My husband and I are separated at the moment but I’m keeping this idea in my mind. 

• Members
10 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

It sounds super hot. My husband and I are separated at the moment but I’m keeping this idea in my mind. 

Oh no, so sorry to hear that.  The best advise I have taken to keep a relationship going strong is "Communication".  And, without judging and shaming the other person.  Reciprocate and keep calm....it is a couple against the problem.  Not against each other.   The couple has to come up with a solution.  I think if I would have known this piece of advise in my past marriage, I would have still been married to my ex.  Oh well, things happen for a reason.  My wife now is the BEST!!!  Wouldn't replace her for anyone.

I really hope things get better for you both.  

• Members
55 minutes ago, yeslaurel said:

Oh no, so sorry to hear that.  The best advise I have taken to keep a relationship going strong is "Communication".  And, without judging and shaming the other person.  Reciprocate and keep calm....it is a couple against the problem.  Not against each other.   The couple has to come up with a solution.  I think if I would have known this piece of advise in my past marriage, I would have still been married to my ex.  Oh well, things happen for a reason.  My wife now is the BEST!!!  Wouldn't replace her for anyone.

I really hope things get better for you both.  

We will see what happens. Thank you for your advice and kind words. 

• Like 1