Official Community Forums Home

Okay Wierd Question...

bbl993

okay so i've been had relationships with couple women. I've never decided to want to have intercourse. My feeling is saving it for the right person. everytime my partner and i start getting horny we usually give each other oral. Is it some preminition that all couples must have sex. I've had a couple in the last few months fail because i wasn't feeling the connection ????

• Members

You pose an interesting question. I didn't want to lose my virginity to just some random person, but waited till I found someone I felt comfortable with. I wanted my first to be someone who wouldn't criticise me for my inexperience and whatnot. After that first someone, I didn't care if it sex wouldn't save the relationship. Your first girl or guy (if your a girl or if your homosexual) doesn't have to be someone your going to marry. Find that someone who makes you feel really comfortable and happy to be around and you wont regret losing your virginity to that person. I think you'll know when that right someone is, because for one you'll not be nervous (or at least very little).

If your in a long relationship, sex is a good way to see if your on the same sexual level. Some people really like each other but don't like anal lets say. If the partner loves it and the other will never in a million years, then that relationship may have problems in the future, in terms of faithfulness.

Just be patient, you'll always remember the first one was good. If you choose poorly, it could hirt your labido.

• Members

There is NOTHING wrong about waiting to have sex. I think in a world where sex is rubbed in our face every way we turn it's hard to believe that waiting (and thinking) before having sex is ok.

When I lost my virginity it was to a friend. I think that we spent the better part of the night laughing! Before that night I had so many doubts: What if I were bad? What if I did something wrong? What will they think of me? You know what? I was bad, I was terrible, and we were both ok with each other afterwards. It was our first time having sex so we didn't know what we were doing, BUT we had a great relationship (not romantic) as our foundation.

Take your time. Contrary to popular belief sex is not the only part of a relationship...it's the icing on an already fabulous dessert!

Good luck.

Jen