Official Community Forums Home

Spontaneous tampon orgasms

TamponOrgasms

• Members

Hi

I am extremely tight in my pussy and every time I insert a superplus tampon I always get spontaneous orgasms a while afterwards.  Tampons make my orgasms so much better and stronger and when I get them I usually tighten the buttocks and that way the orgasm is pressed into the tampon, only advantage being on my period. My doc has told me that my G-spot maybe is oversensitive for tampon insertion. The pic to the right shows the size of an unused superplus tampon and the pic to the left is when I have it in and squeeze it. 

tumblr_mrkqbjafvU1r3iafjo3_r1_500.gif

326472_2200-800x1200.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

I'm sure that most women are not looking forward to the end of the month. It sounds like you are one lucky lady who is able to ride the cotton ball all the way to a toe curling orgasm. Just remember that they have super, regular and large and they got rags to fit a barge when the end of the month rolls along.

• Members
13 minutes ago, Susan James said:

I'm sure that most women are not looking forward to the end of the month. It sounds like you are one lucky lady who is able to ride the cotton ball all the way to a toe curling orgasm. Just remember that they have super, regular and large and they got rags to fit a barge when the end of the month rolls along.

We are all different.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 8/19/2022 at 7:03 AM, TamponOrgasms said:

Hi

I am extremely tight in my pussy and every time I insert a superplus tampon I always get spontaneous orgasms a while afterwards.  Tampons make my orgasms so much better and stronger and when I get them I usually tighten the buttocks and that way the orgasm is pressed into the tampon, only advantage being on my period. My doc has told me that my G-spot maybe is oversensitive for tampon insertion. The pic to the right shows the size of an unused superplus tampon and the pic to the left is when I have it in and squeeze it. 

tumblr_mrkqbjafvU1r3iafjo3_r1_500.gif

326472_2200-800x1200.jpg

Damn what a awesome turn on WOW 

IMG_20221127_204316_01.jpg