Official Community Forums Home

Help find the p spot

See

How do you find the p spot? I'm trying to help my fiencee with this and we are both having trouble. It is mostly for medical since he's been having a lot of trouble with his prostate and we've read that milking it will help. Any info is appreciated. We've read article after article but (lol) have had 0 luck finding it and we even bought a toy for just that. He's said it hurts more than anything and he's super uncomfortable 

• Members

Have him lay on his back. Lube your fingers really well and gently and slowly insert your pointer finger and ring finger middle finger into his bum. Your palm should be facing the ceiling. Move your fingers inside him with a motion like your saying “come hither” and you should feel the soft mound that is the prostate. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/24/2022 at 10:06 PM, Katie Did It said:

Have him lay on his back. Lube your fingers really well and gently and slowly insert your pointer finger and ring finger middle finger into his bum. Your palm should be facing the ceiling. Move your fingers inside him with a motion like your saying “come hither” and you should feel the soft mound that is the prostate. 

Yup. That's about it. Go slow and take your time. He may not get hard but either way, it's worth the effort!

• Members
4 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

100% worth it!!

Wish I had someone willing to try it on me

• Members
1 hour ago, See said:

I will let you know how it goes. I tried with my middle finger and couldn't feel anything really it was all just soft

Good luck and by all means, keep trying. He will thank you, I'm sure

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/31/2022 at 9:11 PM, 2Love_64 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.daa54af675b73db98c2f65115d2d1bb0.jpeg

I still have a problem hitting it on myself

• Members
On 9/5/2023 at 10:07 AM, tiger67 said:

I still have a problem hitting it on myself

Ya, might take some verbal coaching for me to help you.

"More to the left I think".

"Oh I think your close".

"That's the spot! Give me more!". 

• Like 2

• Members

I've never quite been able to find it on my own but I've had someone else do it for me and the release was so much different than a climax. She had clearly done it many times before. Still, even with an Aneros toy at home, I have a hard time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/14/2023 at 5:16 AM, tiptaste said:

I've never quite been able to find it on my own but I've had someone else do it for me and the release was so much different than a climax. She had clearly done it many times before. Still, even with an Aneros toy at home, I have a hard time. 

Your verbal feedback should allow my finger to locate just the right spot!

• Like 1