Official Community Forums Home

Take The Liberty Of Giving Yourself Pleasure!

Mikayla1

• Members

SIN2123main.jpg

I just have to say, I really love the Natural Contours collection of female enhancement products! They are truly made FOR a woman's body because they are designed BY women - and who knows a what a woman wants and needs better than another woman! If you are unfamiliar with Natural Contours products, let me give you some basic information. These products are made of hard plastic, are extremely unintimidating and resemble art sculpture more than a sex toy. They are truly elegant toys!

I have had the privelege of trying quite a few items from the Natural Contours line - and I have to tell you, this is my FAVORITE thus far. This toy is long and slender - 8 useable inches and only 1 inch wide - it slid easily into my vagina. This toy comes with its own batteries - so there is NO delay in playing. I washed her up, inserted the batteries and settled in for some play time. There is a small button on the top of the handle that controls the vibrations. I pushed it and the first of 4 settings began. What I love about this toy is that instead of starting with the lowest vibration this toy starts with the highest - then goes 2 lower and pulsation. When I played with my clit I loved in on the high setting - I came in a matter of minutes. A combination of the smooth, rounded tip and the awesome vibrations did me in right quick!

I must have made some noise cause my hubby heard me and appeared in our bedroom doorway. "Whatcha doing in there all by yourself," he asked with a large smile on his face. I knew that he didn't hear me playing, the toy is very quiet and discreet. He came and sat on the side of the bed, putting his hands underneath the covers to touch my throbbing clit. "Oh, I see you have beat me to it," he said again, pretending to frown. "Since when do I stop at one orgasm," I asked him with a smile of my own?

I surrendered my new toy and he looked at it strangely. "THis looks like something from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'," he said. I suppose it did look a little strange, but I guided him to put it into my vagina and settled in for some fun. Using this toy and experimenting with the vibrations he soon discovered what made me squeal - the pulsation setting. He began to slowly work this toy on the top side of my vaginal wall - waiting for me to tell him where it felt good - when he hit my G-Spot I grabbed his hand and gasped. He KNEW that was it.

He expertly pressed the toy on my spot while licking and teasing my clit with his tongue - and very soon came the reward - as I gushed a giant G-Spot orgasm right into his mouth! This toy is EXCELLENT for stimulating the G-Spot - it is hard and slender and really presses the spot great! I would recommend this toy to any woman - clitoral pleasure, vaginal stimulation, G-Spot stimulation - this toy does it all. It would also be good for anal stimulation as well, but I didn't try it.

The only thing that sets me off about these toys is that they are made of molded plastic - which produces a seam. That seam causes me some concerns over hygiene and disinfecting. Especially if you are contemplating anal use. With this toy I would definitely suggest sticking to one orifice or the other. WHile I am not sure that the seam would present a problem - it is just something that I would watch to make sure you are thoroughly cleaning the toy between use!

So, why not take the LIBERTY of giving yourself some personal pleasure - don't we all deserve it - I know I do!!!

Mikayla

Try it NOW

• 1 year later...
  • Members

There is very little bad that can be said about the Natural Contours Liberte vibrator. It's a very well designed toy. The shape may seem a bit different to those individuals who are used to more "realistic" vibrators, but it's actually quite a functional design. When used externally the soft curve wraps naturally around your "natural contours" and allows you to experience the toys satisfying vibrations all along your genitals. It's also very smooth and easy to use for insertion play.

There are several wonderful design features incorporated into the Liberte vibrator. The first is that when you turn it on it actually comes on at full speed, and then additional clicks turn it down to first lower levels of vibration and then a nice pulsing program. This is in contrast to most vibrators which start low and then need to be ramped up. It's worth noting that something about the design of this vibrator conveys the vibrations very well even at low speed. I'm normally a "turn it to the max" girl, but I found myself quite well satisfied using this vibe on even the lowest setting. This vibrator is also relatively quiet, and you could probably use it with roommates in the house without them ever knowing.

My only problem with the Liberte vibrator is that I found the batteries slightly difficult to insert. However, I'm willing to forgive the flaw since the toy actually _came_ with its own batteries (hallelujah!), and once they were in it worked well and felt quite sturdy.

I have to say that I was almost shocked with how nice a vibrator the Liberte is. It doesn't look like much when it first comes out of the (well designed and aesthetically pleasing) box, but its structure works beautifully and I can tell that it will be an oft-used staple of my sex toy collection.