Official Community Forums Home

Love young hung studs

Anyia

• Members

I was chilling at the house. I was in my nighty as it was early in the morning. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, and it was two blonde, long haired, tanned muscular guys wearing tank top shirts with shorts and each wearing their caps backwards. They were probably each 21 or 22. I love young men in backwards caps. Also, these two have that surfer look which always turns me on. The looked sweaty liked they were just at the gym. I asked them to come in.

We talked for a minute. One was upset that he didn't beat his bench press mark at the gym and the other was upset that is tv show had a shitty ending. It was really stressing him, and I also felt bad for the guy who came short on bench. I asked what could I do? They stood up and pulled their shorts down, and I saw two of the biggest dicks I had seem in my life. They said as they were stroking themselves, 'Can you relief our tension?' Of course, I knew I wanted to send them home happy. 

I ran up and jumped into the arms of one of them. I started kissing him. He put me down and bent me over. His friend came and got in front of me. One guy was banging me from behind and the other guy was slapping my face with his cock. It was sweaty. He put it in my mouth and the other guy was fucking me hard from behind. We paused for a minute and both of them got on the couch, and I got on the floor on my knees. I was sucking the guy banging me from behind and was giving the other a hand job. Then, I just focused on the guy that was fucking me from behind. He said,"Oh, shit bitch, I'm going to cum." He blasted in my mouth, and it was so good. Then, the other guy motioned and I was sucking his cock. I swallowed his load. After that, we relaxed on the couch. It was a good day. 

After a while, they got up and said goodbye. They were thankful for what I did. What can I say, two more satisfied customers.

• Like 4

• Members
9 hours ago, Big whopper said:

Pretty young and hung.thought I'd share

20220827_100349.jpg

I love that.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Any reason a man gives for wanting a blow job, hand job, etc., is a good one. If he has to tough day at work, blow him and swallow. If the fast food establishment fucks his order up, blow him and swallow. If he has a great credit score, blow him and swallow. If he wins at Madden football, blow him and swallow. A man has to have that release and it's fun to be the one that helps release that seed. 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Anyia said:

Any reason a man gives for wanting a blow job, hand job, etc., is a good one. If he has to tough day at work, blow him and swallow. If the fast food establishment fucks his order up, blow him and swallow. If he has a great credit score, blow him and swallow. If he wins at Madden football, blow him and swallow. A man has to have that release and it's fun to be the one that helps release that seed. 

Damn, I like the way you think. I know I would enjoy that. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, Big whopper said:

Pretty young and hung.thought I'd share

20220827_100349.jpg

How did I ever miss you on here. Damm!!☀️😈😈😈😈

• Thanks 1