Official Community Forums Home

Another relaxing day

Anyia

• Members

My man and I were naked on the couch. He asked me to go get him a beer, so I did. When I came back, I gave him the beer. He told me his balls were full and asked could I take care of the situation. I went sucking on that dick. I was loving on it big time. He was laid back and sipping on his beer. He would say, that's it baby. Get those ball in the mix. I was licking on those as well as jerking and sucking on his dick. It wasn't long before he said, 'Oh fuck shit bitch, I'm going to come in your mouth.' He held that back of my head while I was sucking and he shot all in my mouth. I swallowed it all. Then, he wanted me to do some house work. He gets turned by watching me work. As I was mopping. He came up behind me and said stick that ass out. I did, and stuck that rod  up in me and went to banging. When we got done, we were both exhausted. 

• Like 3

• Members
4 hours ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Lucky lucky man

I take pride in my work. When he leaves the house, his confidence is through the roof and he can take on the day. Any reason he comes up with for a ball draining works for me.

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Anyia said:

I take pride in my work. When he leaves the house, his confidence is through the roof and he can take on the day. Any reason he comes up with for a ball draining works for me.

Sounds great!

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Anyia said:

That is amazing 

• Members
On 9/2/2022 at 9:03 AM, Mrlabialuv said:

That is amazing 

Some people wonder if Ill ever get a job. He lets me stay and fix the house while he's at work. He's grateful and pleasuring him has been rewarding. He works and pays the bills and I cook, clean, fuck and suck. Life has never been so good.

• Like 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Anyia said:

Some people wonder if Ill ever get a job. He lets me stay and fix the house while he's at work. He's grateful and pleasuring him has been rewarding. He works and pays the bills and I cook, clean, fuck and suck. Life has never been so good.

That sounds great