Official Community Forums Home

Perfect Clit Teaser

Mikayla1

• Members

SIN1795main.jpg

I have just found my newest favorite pocket-sized clitoral stimulator! Made my Natural Contours - the Jolie mini-stimulator is the hottest thing since....well Angelina Jolie! This extremely compact - 4 inches long, 1 inch wide - waterproof, personal stimulator is so wonderful for your alone time or for enahancement and stimulation during intercourse! EVERY WOMAN should invest in one of these small wonders!

THis mini-vibe is so darn cute that when you first see it you will instantly wonder if it will do anything - and let me tell you - it does PLENTY! My first run with this toy was solo (hey, a girl has got to know what she is getting into) - so I slipped into the bathroom, washed the toy, inserted the 1AA battery (not included), took down my pants and panties, sat on the side of the tub and went to work. This toy is SUPER QUIET - you could use it anywhere. I turned on the toy (there is only one level of vibration - BOOMING) and began teasing myself with it.

It fit PERFECTLY between my lips and when placed on my clit I felt the orgasm building as soon as I placed it there! I teased myself for what I thought was a long time - but realistically, it was probably only a few minutes - then I gave in to temptation and let the orgasm writhe over me! It was fantastic! 5 minutes or less for a mind-blowing orgasm!

That night I decided to use it during sex as well. I love using bullets, mini-vibes and the like during sex. While my hubby had my legs spread wide thrusting himself wildly into me - I reached over for my new toy! I turned it on and placed it lovingly on my clit ready for the explosions to happen! With my hubby thrusting inside me and the stimulation from JOLIE I had back to back, mindblowing orgasms! My hubby couldn't last long after I started firing off so he also exploded into me with one, final thrust!

This is every woman's must have toy! If you have been looking for a bullet or egg sized stimulator - please get this one! It is waterproof as well, so you can use it for some under the water splishing and slashing - and believe me - I will be! My hubby was impressed with how unobtrusive this toy was during our lovemaking - and really packed a powerful punch for me!

So, let me tell you - if you want personalized, petite pleasure - get the JOLIE - everyone should have something so simple that does SO much!

Just Get JOLIE