Official Community Forums Home

Wake up swallow

Anyia

• Members

I was sleeping. When I woke up, my man straddling me with that hard dick in my face. I said good morning. He said good morning baby. I followed that up with I'm horny. Open wide. He put his dick in my mouth and started face fucking me. Then he pulled his cock out and started rubbing his ball against face and put them in my mouth. After I sucked on those balls a little bit he started waving that dick at me. He rubbed it on my lips and face. Then he told me to open wide and put it back my mouth. After some face fucking, I could feel his body shake. He said. Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. Swallow that seed. I did as my man wanted. It was a big load but took that gulp and it was wonderful. Then he said thank you. Then he wanted me to fix breakfast and give it to him in bed. That load took a lot out of him. I did and we had breakfast in bed. What a morning.

• Like 2

• Members

I always enjoy seeing you play with yourself on your videos. You got a nice healthy hard cock

• Members
2 hours ago, Anyia said:

I was sleeping. When I woke up, my man straddling me with that hard dick in my face. I said good morning. He said good morning baby. I followed that up with I'm horny. Open wide. He put his dick in my mouth and started face fucking me. Then he pulled his cock out and started rubbing his ball against face and put them in my mouth. After I sucked on those balls a little bit he started waving that dick at me. He rubbed it on my lips and face. Then he told me to open wide and put it back my mouth. After some face fucking, I could feel his body shake. He said. Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. Swallow that seed. I did as my man wanted. It was a big load but took that gulp and it was wonderful. Then he said thank you. Then he wanted me to fix breakfast and give it to him in bed. That load took a lot out of him. I did and we had breakfast in bed. What a morning.

Wow 🤤 that was an amazing morning 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Kock lover said:

I got a big load ..ready 4 more its quite delicious they say

That's hot.

• Members
23 minutes ago, Kock lover said:

Locked n loaded all the time baby.... lol 😆

I bet you got a real thick load, God damn I can feel it down my throat thinking about it. I love it.

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Kock lover said:

Consider a thick ,healthy vanilla  protein shake.. it ll get u goin girl....

Can you do that two or three a day if you had to?

• Members
8 minutes ago, Kock lover said:

Can u steal feel that warm load going down yr throat 

I'm on my knees in that lingerie and high heels. Its shooting in my mouth as you let out this moan that turns into a grawl because it's the longest orgasm you've had. Cum slips out of my mouth and drops on your cock. I lick up your cock and then give it one more suck out of appreciation.

• Thanks 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Kock lover said:

Wow that sounds so hot how u say that. I bet yr a whole lot of fun girl

I think a man's cock should be honored and appreciated. I love that yummy cream that shoots. I love hearing a man cum. As a woman, its awesome to inspire that.