Official Community Forums Home

Lunch Break

Anyia

• Members

I was cleaning up the house. It was lunch time. I fixed my man his hero sandwich. When he came home, he was tense. I asked what's wrong baby. He said I got to put my cock in your and empty my balls down  your throat. You just look you want it. He told me to get my knees and open wide. I did and slide that cock in. I was sucking it like I had never before. He was moaning on shit. That's a good girl. Apparently, I was doing so good he moaned louder than any time I heard him. He was coming. I mean he was coming where my mouth was filling up. I ended taking my mouth off of his cock because of how much he was coming so much. When I did, he still shot two big shots. He was almost exhausted. He walked up to me and wanted to see my mouth. Some of it dripped back down to his cock. I swallowed that load with one big gulp and then he showed me what dropped on his cock. He stuck his cock  out , and I sucked the rest of it up. He said thank you baby. He took his sandwich and went right back to earning that money.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 9/6/2022 at 11:10 AM, Anyia said:

I was cleaning up the house. It was lunch time. I fixed my man his hero sandwich. When he came home, he was tense. I asked what's wrong baby. He said I got to put my cock in your and empty my balls down  your throat. You just look you want it. He told me to get my knees and open wide. I did and slide that cock in. I was sucking it like I had never before. He was moaning on shit. That's a good girl. Apparently, I was doing so good he moaned louder than any time I heard him. He was coming. I mean he was coming where my mouth was filling up. I ended taking my mouth off of his cock because of how much he was coming so much. When I did, he still shot two big shots. He was almost exhausted. He walked up to me and wanted to see my mouth. Some of it dripped back down to his cock. I swallowed that load with one big gulp and then he showed me what dropped on his cock. He stuck his cock  out , and I sucked the rest of it up. He said thank you baby. He took his sandwich and went right back to earning that money.

Thats a good girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/2/2022 at 7:01 AM, Noughty mind said:

Thats a good girl.

Right now, my consecutive day streak of swallowing loads might equal Cal Ripken's consecutive games played in Major League Baseball.

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/6/2022 at 10:10 AM, Anyia said:

Wow what a good girl! Good girls swallow,  bad girls spit! Love it Anyia!

• Members

Well Anyia, if you ever need somebody to help keep your consecutive string going my cock is available

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Anyia said:

Right now, my consecutive day streak of swallowing loads might equal Cal Ripken's consecutive games played in Major League Baseball.

Thats fantastic.  Keep those balls drained down your throat, its good for you. 😉