Official Community Forums Home

A Sticky Situation

Mikayla1

• Members

to3523-9main.jpg

This edible massage oil has its good points and its bad points....and I am going to tell you which are which. First, it is EDIBLE, which is my opinion is a good thing. There is nothing better than having a massage oil that you can slather on and lick off - very sexy. Second, this massage oil is scented and flavored. When you open the bottle you smell the arousing scent of cherries. It also has a potent cherry flavor - sort of like cherry extract. If you like cherries and are not oposed to a strong taste - then this definitely qualifies. Thirdy, this is clear and non-staining. You all know if you are massaging your lover the last thing you want to worry about is that it will stain. Fourth, - and this is my favorite - this lotion WARMS when you blow on it. Yummy! The silky smooth sensation of the lotion going on - followed by the warming sensation when air hits it - truly stimulating!

Now for the cons - this lotion is sort of runny. I was surprised when I opened the cap to see it come leaking out of the bottle so fast. I prefer a thicker lotion - but this one is rather thin. So, it coats well, but it does slime all over. Secondly, this lotion is MAJORLY STICKY! I was unpleased with the way it dries so sticky. I know that many lotions have a sticky quality but this one is a bit over the top. It does come off easily in water - but sometimes you don't want to stop to shower in between.

When my hubby and I used this massage oil, he used it on my chest - not for massage purposes as much as for play. I LOVED the way it warmed on contact! When he applied it to my nipples and then blew - I got shivers from the excitement of the sensation! This lotion gets fairly warm - I would suggest warmer than other lotions. It truly deserves its name - HOT STUFF!

My hubby didn't mind the taste - and when he went to lick it off my nipples - the coolness of his saliva mixing with the warm sensation of the lotion was truly outstanding! However, because it is so sticky - and I am a bit OCD - I had to go and wash off before we could continue with our night. I would suggest that this might not be good to use on your man's penis or near your vagina. It has no sugar in it - so it wouldn't be as bad for a woman's sacred spot as other lotions that contain sugar. The directions are unclear as to whether it could be used on private parts.

I would suggest using your own judgement. FOr us, using it on my chest was more than enough to get our night going. I would recommend this to any couple who fully understands the pros and cons of this oil. As is plain to see, there are more positive attributes than negative ones. However, for some people the sticky quality is too much to overcome. It is up to you - are you ready to be STUCK to your lover like glue? Might be fun!

Heat things UP!